Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Getting into the queue.

Hello beautiful people,

I'm following AoC since the kickstarter campaign and I've finally managed to get myself into the forum. I thought I'd take a seat and some food and play the waiting game with all of you.

Oh yeah I've forgot about the typical MMO experiences, right? Let's see...
I've played my first MMORPG for almost 10 years. F2P with a "wonderful" cash shop. Currently I'm trying out some MMORPG's (WoW, ESO, Neverwinter, AION, Rift etc.) to sink some time until AoC and help people within those games - that's all.

Well have a nice day or evening, whenever you'll read this. :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Hypemodus :)
  • Options
    Just give the MMO scene a break until Ashes of Creation comes out. It will rejuvenate your senses.
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @Hypemodus please have a seat and a cup of tea and enjoy the comunity ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to AOC @Hypemodus
  • Options
    I thought you said Queen. I need to learn how to read slower. Hi!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes :3
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018

sunfrog said:
    I thought you said Queen. I need to learn how to read slower. Hi!
    Well we can queue for a Queen, if you want :P An epic fight to gain the heart of a lovely lady (or lord, you never know what's under those clothes! <3)
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    Just give the MMO scene a break until Ashes of Creation comes out. It will rejuvenate your senses.
    Yeah that would be the best solution. But I'm currently in a "helping mood" to get my social skills again. Everybody is playing a MMO like a singleplayer game (me too), I need to quit this behaviour because it really seems like AoC will be social.
    nagash said:
    Welcome to ashes @Hypemodus please have a seat and a cup of tea and enjoy the comunity ^^
    Thank you very much! :smile:
    lexmax said:
    Welcome to Ashes @Hypemodus :)
    And thank you, too! :)
  • Options
    Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Enjoy the forums and the waiting game!
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you for the nice start into this "world". :)
  • Options
    I just started Tera to try and scratch the MMO itch until I can get my hands on AoC Alpha 2. It's not really taking much of the edge of....
  • Options
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Options
    I just started Tera to try and scratch the MMO itch until I can get my hands on AoC Alpha 2. It's not really taking much of the edge of....
    I know your pain. I've tried Tera, too. It's a solid good game but I don't know... For me it just feels like another 0815 MMORPG. It doesn't hit my "I'm interested" point - that's a shame but I might give it another try some day.
    Atheto said:
    Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
    Thank you! Greetings from Germany to Oceania :)