Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Jocund [OCE/SEA] PVX

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in Oceanic / SEA Guilds

Hello and welcome! Thank you for visiting our guild post!
We are a newly created guild in search of new members to help start us grow!
We currently need 10 members to help us gain advertising rights on the Discord to help us grow further.
We're currently in the works of recruiting guild staff.

GoALs

We are a small and still very new guild, trying to make a path for ourselves in Ashes of Creation. My goals for this guild are simple. I wish for everyone who joins to have fun and make friends as we play and share in our passions for Ashes of Creation. My goal is to create a friendly and social community that people love to spend time in and come back too.

ABoUT Us

Dictionary
Jocund: cheerful and light-hearted.

- We are a new guild, focused purely around Ashes of Creation.
 - We are OCE/SEA based.
- We shall focus on both PVE and PVP.
 - You don't need to be 18+, but we do expect people to be respectful and mature.
- We main English within chats.
 - We aim to have Semi-hardcore ideals with a casual social atmosphere guild.
- We really don't want to force aspects of the game onto our members just to benefit the guild. We want people to be able to play their own way. As people join, we shall ask what members want from the game and we will try and make groups within the guild and strengthen those aspects so there will always be friends to play with.
 - We don't pressure anyone to join the guild, you're more then welcome to just visit our Discord and stay to chat and make some friends!

Thank you for taking your time to read our page! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me here on the forums (replies may be slower) or by visiting our Discord. We hope to see you around!

Discord: https://discord.gg/fg5rnd7

NOTE: This page may change and will be updated as the guild progresses.

Comments

• Glad to have another OCE/SEA guild on board!!! Can't wait to see you in-game @Zainox
  • Hello everyone I am one of the mods for Jocund, we hope to see more people join us in the coming months, please jump in the discord if you have any questions and I'd be happy to answer them if Zainox doesn't get to it first.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Hello everyone. Just a friendly reminder that we are still active and still on the push for new members! All are welcome. Feel free to drop on by and say hi!

Also, Alpha 1 is just around the corner now! I'll be in alpha 1 myself.  If you're an alpha 1 player, send a message my way so we can play together some time! I'll be streaming myself and sharing any news and information I can find within the guild, assuming the NDA is lifted.

I hope to see some new faces in the Discord soon!
  • Hey guys just reminding everyone that we're still recruiting and have had a few new members join up recently.

If there's a game you're interested in playing while we wait for Ashes let us know, we'd love to build our community before the full release.

Feel free to jump in the discord and have a chat to us.

• Hello! Just a post to show that we are still active and still looking for members. Feel free to join us at our Discord and have a chat with either myself or our Moderators. We look forward to meeting and talking with new people and growing as a community. If you have any questions, feel free to message me here or on Discord.