Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey Ashes Fans, my name is Nexxanu

Hey   guys,

how are you doing?  My name is Nexxanu or Tobi. I played many MMORPGs in the past and I´m super excited to see more about AoC! 
I`m a small/new twitch streamer from germany and I´m planing  a videoseries for Ashes of Creation.  The first video will be a roundup of the game but later the main focus  will be on Lore!

My first Questtion is: Where do you get media material, like videos or pictures for AoC?

My plan for Ashes is a big Node with a city at the sea, where I can gahter  my own or join a crew to sail the world for tresure hunting  and trading.  I hope this is possible :smile:

I´m hoping  for a great game  with a great community and I think Intrepid Stutios  is on a good way!  Keep the good work going!

Best regards 

Tobi

Sorry for my bad english xD

Comments

• Hi there, it's very nice to meet you, your English is great!

I've always had an autonomous approach to these sort of things, though I'm not one to shy from going far and wide to help those in need. I don't consider myself a good person, I won't feel obligated to help just because someone asked me to.. but I'd like to make a difference where it counts, you know?

Maybe one day we'll run into eachother, who knows?
  • I like you attitude :)
    Who knows, maybe one day we will be neighbours  ;)  
  • Welcome to Ashes
  • Welcome Nexxanu!

media like videos and pictures is scarce because only officially released / curated content is the only thing around.

I suggest for videos the main AoC youtube channel and for pictures this site has a pretty decent collection.

Hope your content is in english can't wait to see some of your stuff =)
  • Hello @Nexxanu and welcome to ashes
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*

I would also try the official AoC Discord for images. Sometimes images get posted there too.

• Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Welcome to hell the community! 
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes of Creation forums @Nexxanu!
  • Welcome to the community !! Look forward to your lore videos  :)
  • Wilkommen @Nexxanu !
    Your English is great, don't worry! I look forward to your videos. 
    As for the media files, I advise you to look in the official Ashes Discord - they post quite a lot of pictures there, and the rare video. https://discord.gg/yPptfB5
  • Welcome to the community! Great to have ya! :D 
  • Welcome to the Ashes Community @Nexxanu! I love the idea of the ocean content that AoC will have. Can't wait to build a navy fleet and rule the seas! Hope we can be friends and not enemies when we run into each other on the open sea!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Santy182 said:
    Welcome Nexxanu!

media like videos and pictures is scarce because only officially released / curated content is the only thing around.

I suggest for videos the main AoC youtube channel and for pictures this site has a pretty decent collection.

Hope your content is in english can't wait to see some of your stuff =)
    Unfortunatly I´m planing my content in german. I mean I could bring the information in english for sure, but I´m  worried about the quallity of the content, languagewise...

But the final curtain has't fallen about this decision, because so many of you liked the idea... mh maybe I will give it a try: "New challenges keeus moving ahead. "

Yeah  I saw the videos, but my hope was to download them anywhere . Would safe me  a lot of  time , instead of recording all of it    :p
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Hey, welcome to the community! There are several youtubers who are covering ashes. My favorites are lazypeon, itsziz and deathsproxy (also dont forget to check ashes of creation's official youtube channel.

• Nexxanu said:
    Hey   guys,

how are you doing? 
    I'm fine. How are you? Btw greetings from another german user :)

Good luck with your upcoming content! And have a great start in Ashes of Creation <3
  • Thank you guys for all the information that you provided me. I already started to gather informations from the homepage, the videos from the AoC-youtube channel and the community Discord.

Finally, I made the dessicion to start my series in english! I can't wait  to get started and I'm  excited for your feedback , informations and  all the discussion we will have.

I have a cool script for the videos in mind and will start to  flesh it out as soon as I gathered all information that are available. 
    What is important for me in terms of video quallity:
    -to  gahter only informations that are real
    - don't miss anything
    -make videos that are instresting (visually and  contentwise)

The more information I collect, the more excited I am! 

Let's work on a nice and healthy community.  ;)

Finally,  I would like to thank  Intrepid Studios  for the hard work! Please keep it going! 

See you in Verra   :)
  • Welcome!!!