Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Hand of Unity | PvX | Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore | Family | 125 Members with Alpha 2 Access

Comments

• Options
    Also, just wanna say am the sexiest guy in this guild.

Thank God there are no dislike buttons.
  • Options
    This is a really fun guild guys, everyone is always active and helping each other.
    We have great bacon facilities (Our 1 leader has his own bacon basement btw).

We have hardcore players and then also chilled players, so we have best of both... COME JOIN US!!!! XDXD
    ufaozxiianaa.gif
  • Options
    Also, just wanna say am the sexiest guy in this guild.

Thank God there are no dislike buttons.

There is a Flag button, so you better watch out
    ufaozxiianaa.gif
  • Options
    A great guild with a lot of members, activities and wide interest in other games while we wait for AoC.
    Recommended! You got to love the yata's though, severe risks involved if you don't! :p

Blitz.
  • Options
    Great community, a home away from home when you're home... erh

Have a look, its worth your time
    an online family that is mighty fine,
    please don't let me come up with another rhyme.
  • Options
    CalaQuendiRCalaQuendiR Member
    edited April 2019
    One of the biggest and most active communities in AOC. B)
    Take part in our conversations about AOC as well as many other subjects.
    Come and check it out.
    TRE8iYU.png
  • Options
    FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    best of luck, boys :)
    I've made only good experiences with you and can't wait to see you ingame at some point ;)
    Qsb9psK.png
  • Options
    HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    hackerson wrote: »
    best of luck, boys :)
    I've made only good experiences with you and can't wait to see you ingame at some point ;)

Thanks Fhin! We can't wait to play some Alpha with you guys :D
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    NephinNephin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ashes is still far away,
    But don't be sad, my friend,
    You will never lose your way,
    If you join the Hand! ;)
  • Options
    falminfalmin Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited April 2019
    Great bunch of people and every single one of them wants to get a Castle!
    kjrw0vzdweh0.gif
  • Options
    DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    Falmin wrote: »
    Great bunch of people and everyone single one of them wants to get a Castle!

At first I read that as "Great bunch of people and everyone's single", lul.
  • Options
    Dee wrote: »

Good cat eyes! :D

0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    LarokoneLarokone Member
    edited April 2019
    If you want to feel like home, as part of a big Family, Achieve something in AoC, contriube to our Aims, having main place to LFG or just talk and get to know some Awesome People, Hand of Unity is the go-to Guild! :)
    0im642humq7c.gif
  • Options
    Dee wrote: »

That might not be a 100% incorrect statement you made XD... HAHAHA
    ufaozxiianaa.gif
  • Options
    MalteseWolfMalteseWolf Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Joined this guild recently and found a great group of fun-loving people to game with. Looking forward to playing Ashes with you guys, and a bunch of other games too, for that matter :wink:
  • Options
    Amazing , huge yet family-like community. Spent a great time here and would love to experience Ashes of Creation with Hand Of Unity. ( Oof that rhymed)

Zeth.png

• Options
    PashaPasha Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Best Guild :)

[centerSignature-member.gif?ex=65f07375&is=65ddfe75&hm=11e2879304dee0159474adb22286da45d007362e2e6116822395cbe67abf4fb1&[/center]
  • Options
    Glad they finally got these up and running again. Though I am just repeating what everyone else is saying. If your looking for the community to call home this is it. 6 years with them and still going strong. Had some of the best times with these peeps, old and new friends alike
    0n21hrbyfuc4.gif
  • Options
    LasgaLLasgaL Member, Intrepid Pack
    Just Perfect Guild friendly and nice comunity
  • Options
    My guild, my friends, my jam ! Seriously guys, you're going to miss out on quite a lot if you don't give this group of near people a try !
  • Options
    I'm a bit late for the party but here I am. Love this community <3
    Luke.png
  • Options
    TimeLordX wrote: »
    First of all. This guild is pure dictatorship. 🧐 Run. Run. Run..... While you still can. Once Falmin and Narys has got their grip on you it's all over..

Funfact, the guild has two naughty corners. One for naughty people such as myself, and one for the prisoners of Falmin. 🤣🤐

I suspect Narys will regret showing me this forum post now. However, like any citizen of North Korea I'll probably soon cease to exist.

The extremely poor phuns aside, it's a great community. If you can handle banter and the occasional stalking you'll be fine 😎

Q5lvcrt.jpg

0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    The community is really great, they are my first guild as I was previously a casual MMO and console gamer and they have made playing new games and just spending time online a ton of fun. I love the fact that they are serious about trying to be a top guild in ashes, while at the same time making it fun for everyone even those people that cant give 1000 hours a week. Point being im having a great time and cant wait to continue that into ashes. xx
    6xl411769d6o.gif
  • Options
    Signature.png
    Reporting for duty.
  • Options
    Testing signature
  • Options
    AlysaarAlysaar Member, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Far too much happyness and "get along" here... I think It`s a trap.
    "In the name of our forefathers, For Hearth and Home!” Lord Commander Alysaar Astra the HammerHand at the Battle of the Ark Bridge.
  • Options
    Alysaar wrote: »
    Far too much happyness and "get along" here... I think It`s a trap.

We certainly invite you to hop onto our Discord and take a look for yourself. Just make sure to sign the damage waiver at the door ;)
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • Options
    great guild with some very good people
    Krimkarl.png
  • Options
    I joined this guild when i was curious about ashes, before the BR release, met alot of eager people who posses similar interest in the game we discussed ashes. eventually got carried at BR. Got to know alot of good people, played some games and messed around.
    10/10 best guild in my opinion and Narys is the hottest leader too so always a plus <3
    Kiing.png
  • Options
    redguardredguard Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2019
    Woop Woop, Feeling home already :#
    jUzeq92.png