Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Legacy 🛡️

FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited June 2022 in NA Guild Recruitment
CSQn16O.png

Legacy Gaming's "Imperium" Chapter for Ashes of Creation
Home of reknown "OwO" from recent survival games.
Home of "Veritas" from recent MMOs.

https://lgcguild.com

Guild Names: Veritas, Virtus, Vincere
Contacts: Freelancer, Fyren, LightningCrisis, Vee, WickedWazer, Glare, Amonfire
Guild Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/legacy
Twitch Team: https://www.twitch.tv/team/teamlegacy
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/teamlegacypvp
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lgcguild

About Us

Legacy Gaming (https://lgcguild.com) focuses on providing the proper environment for philosophers and theorycrafters to have open, intelligent debates and discussions on game-mechanics, play styles and top-level strategies. Together, we apply that information to become the best at competitive content, wherever we choose to play. In light of such a unique philosophy, we designed a unique leadership structure, allowing all members a chance to voice their opinion on all major guild decisions. We strive to avoid the standard cliques and drama of most large guilds, and maintain a helpful, positive, open minded environment, where nobody feels they can not talk to another member based on “social status.” We feel that allowing everyone an equal voice isa great way to establish that environment.

Wherever large-scale competitive pvp resides in MMOs, we try their best to be involved in it. More on our history, charter and expectations is found on our website https://lgcguild.com . Our community accepts a wide array of gamers - from casual to hardcore - to meet and complement each other's focuses and strengths, allowing for a very comprehensive and multifaceted guild.

history.png
Our history is now located on a dedicated site with more pictures and videos: https://www.lgcguild.com/category/guild-history/

guildfeatures.png

Our more-detailed pages covering what you can expect in Legacy are found here: https://www.lgcguild.com/category/features-of-legacy/

Below are some main key feature summaries of our guild:

Squads
Squads are the "guilds within the guild" of Legacy. Squads can have members from all guilds alike. They are given their own voice channels, ranks, icons, and more. Being that Legacy as a whole is a very large guild, squads give players the option of being able to hide out and  hang with friends, without feeling forced to be a part of the zerg in a single channel. We encourage small-group play with squads, and go even further to encourage squads to specialize in unique tactics and more.

0d271d16f0.jpg
Detailed Comps and Training
We run specific builds and require members to have particular sets of gear and skills for varied events. While we remember to have fun, we do not accept lack of coordination and execution as an excuse for failure. All members train consistently in their specs with class leads overlooking progress. Even as a newer player, consistent progress and attendance ensures a spot in the roster. We tolerate little ignorance to situation awareness and expect common sense.

425415b4f2.jpg
Realistic Ranking System
The ranks of the members are determined strictly by their capability in PvP, over anything else. As you advance in arenas and open world PvP you are given options to test yourself against higher ranks, and in turn, earn more prestigious titles. For most, we simply judge ranks through a "challenge" and "tournament" setup, where simply challenging and beating a higher-ranked player of your class earns you the right to take their rank, bumping them down to where you were.

WQyKna9.jpg
Historical Large-Scale and Siege Experience
Through every game we have played, our biggest strengths have always been on display with macro-managed combat. Our members include some of the most strategic minds around, and in every MMO we've encountered we have been on the cutting edge of siege strategies. Due to the way our attendance and reward systems work, we are able to have consistently the largest showing of a roster than most any other guild on our servers.

96b8a226eb.jpg
Veteran Guild Distribution Systems
In short, when a weapon or armor piece drops, the DKP tables specific to the boss are pulled and the individuals present are sorted by top 5 or top 10, based on DKP. The top individuals are then given the ability to bid on the loot, with a starting value. The bidding is blind, and the winner is announced. The winning bidder forfeits a set amount of DKP and his winning bid. It's all simple in practice - attend official events, get guaranteed loot/currency.

We have a full-featured contact/work board system, for everyone from gatherers to know what to fulfill for the guild on a daily basis, to the latest assassination contracts. You'll never need to ask what or who needs help in the guild again:

22fe5d9806.jpg
Scheduling and Accountability
We run events daily, tracked by a calendar that allows you to plan ahead and RSVP when necessary. This is integrated into Google for us, allowing you to sync the events to your smartphone easily, and alert you when it is time. Events are separated into minor/major events, which determines whether attendance is required or just recommended. Accountability is key to performance in our raiding structure. All of this is fully-integrated into Discord for even further tracking, especially for those without a smartphone.

4b7ff24c93.jpg
Arena Focus First
Our guilds have historically had a lot of pride in our arena rankings and individual player ability. While we believe in force of numbers as a utility as well, we have yet to meet guilds who excel in small scale combat at the level we do, whether it be 5v5, 10v10 or more. We run monthly tournaments at minimum for our members, requiring each to attend and rank themselves among others in the guild. We do this not only for general rank placement, but to establish respect towards those in the guild who deserve it.

We also have a custom-coded bounty system for hunting PvP targets 1v1, posting screenshots in Discord, and getting glory:

864fee4c51.jpg
9b3da1a29f.jpg
unknown.png
Market Dominance
Our guild features extremely in-depth spreadsheets covering crafting, the markets, and more. We have "groups" on Discord who focus on various crafts, and even offer an internal auction house system for member-to-member bulk trades. You can capitalize on the economy by putting in "buy/sell orders" to maximize profits and efficiency. We treat dedicated crafters with the highest respect and give economists the tools they need.

We are popularly-known make highly-advanced market/auction house spreadsheets for one purpose - to allow our members to snowball ahead of the competition in gold accrual. These are kept close to the guild-only. Link to our old market sheet below to give you an example of how we made headlines in Black Desert Online:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZwJ6RxuNy_MdCbWzjgrSE3MeP9NvxjTBs4AAb_fV2BA/edit?usp=drivesdk

This sheet like others automatically outputs via API to our Discord channels for market alerts, stocking alerts, and more for informed investment and execution.

Our Discord syncs your online profiles with Google Spreadsheets, allowing seamless tracking of activity, market trends, inventories across the guild, and much more. You never have to worry about being counted for activity or finding detailed information about your peers:

b8066bfe7d.jpg
eca030db52.jpg
ad3036e8f0.jpg

generalinquiries.png

We've had a ton of questions over the years, check out the most common ones: https://www.lgcguild.com/2020/08/26/general-faq/

welcometolegacy.png

Due to the capacity of most MMO’s, we are encouraging many types of players to consider joining up, like economists, PvE raiding gurus, PvPers, and more! We will offer both casual laid-back environments and guilds, as well as more driven competitive groups. All of the founders involved believe in one thing: time commitment does not directly equate in value. Some of our more casual players can also be some our most elite PvPers, and likewise some of our full-time working adults can be economic gurus carrying us all.

You can start the process here:
Discord: https://discord.gg/Legacy

We challenge all players and guilds to meet us in any large-scale title that comes out between now and Ashes of Creation. We're currently recruiting and prepping for the following games: Ashes of Creation, Ascent Infinite Realm, and New World , however if you're not interested in any of those games you may still join for pick-up games.

We will see you or your guild in these titles and of course - Ashes of Creation. Thank you for reading.

Guild Leader's Guide - Game Theory in MMOs
Introduction and Main View
Guild Leader of Legacy

Comments

• FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Reserved
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Cam's Meme Corner

CLICK SPOILER = RIP YOUR BANDWIDTH <3
    Ok not really. These are condensed versions. See their full glory at https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous

HorribleAstonishingCirriped-size_restricted.gif
    ShimmeringNauticalKoalabear-size_restricted.gif
    IncompleteUnkemptDrake-size_restricted.gif
    RelievedFavoriteIguanodon-size_restricted.gif
    BigheartedSelfishAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif
    RevolvingGlumArcticseal-size_restricted.gif
    DiligentSpeedyKoi-size_restricted.gif
    DetailedFineKakapo-size_restricted.gif
    HeartyCheerfulFlatfish-size_restricted.gif
    DetailedFineKakapo-size_restricted.gif
    HeartyCheerfulFlatfish-size_restricted.gif
    HorribleSelfreliantCornsnake-size_restricted.gif
    CoolBronzeLark-size_restricted.gif
    AdventurousTornComet-size_restricted.gif
    IdleDenseErne-size_restricted.gif
    SoftFewLadybug-size_restricted.gif
    ImpressiveSeparateHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif
    BareFrighteningEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif
    ComposedDistantApatosaur-size_restricted.gif
    DirtyLimitedKusimanse-size_restricted.gif
    AllGranularLice-size_restricted.gif
    BiodegradableDangerousGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif
    FearfulWhichBarracuda-size_restricted.gif
    FlatPalatableGuillemot-size_restricted.gif
    HeftyDelayedGoose-size_restricted.gif
    FarflungLimitedGander-size_restricted.gif
    FelineDismalKrill-size_restricted.gif
    ElderlyKlutzyIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif
    InfiniteCapitalBird-size_restricted.gif
    AbsoluteBoringCaracal-size_restricted.gif
    GreatJubilantAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif
    LimpTameAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif
    FlamboyantImpishAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

Guild Leader of Legacy
  • Fel HeroFel Hero Member, Intrepid Pack
    Joined Imperium close to 2 years ago, played Bless Online with them and dominated Server 1 for about 2 and a half months. Great, fun people who know how to play games on a professional level. Super hyped for all future charters.
    0y8jUi9.gif
  • DavlosDavlos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Reserved
  • RedlinRedlin Member, Pioneer
    I've been with Legacy gaming for almost five years now. I joined back when we played Archeage and heavily enjoyed my time with them. Since then we have dominated in the games I've played and the organization is one of the best that I've seen. I heavily recommend if you enjoy a well built community that is at the peak of organization.
  • amonfireamonfire Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They're OK I guess.....
  • CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I heard there was cake.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Paladin LightshieldPaladin Lightshield Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Strong, organized guild ran by professional leadership. Played with them loyally in Black Desert Online and it was exactly what I wanted out of a guild. We easily dominated our server in BDO through serious hardcore gameplay, structure and dedication.
  • AhzuAhzu Member
    edited April 2019
    I joined Legacy around 4 months ago, and even though i've only been apart of the community for this short amount of time compared to a lot of its older members i've had a blast. They welcomed me with open arms and I was immediately welcomed into a group/squad that fit my playstyle with other friends that joined me. Playing with them in Atlas was in all honesty some of the most fun i've had in my gaming life, being able to dominate the PvP scene with Hardcore players and casuals alike - they all had their place within the community. I'm not one to write on forums but really, if you're looking for a group of friends to either dominate and take names, or meet new people this is most likely the community for you.
  • ClearmindClearmind Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I've been a part of the community for over a year and in a time where I only had a small group of friends that just played league of legends out of boredom, this guild/community has helped me expand my horizons. Until this guild, I had trouble putting in the same amount of hours I did back in middle school where I could play a game all day non stop instead of growing bored after an hour or two.

Since joining, I've put in huge amounts of hours with a group of players that know how to dominate while having a great time. 850+ hours in Atlas and over 100 wins in early testing for the BR was only possible while playing with this community as I strove to match some of the players that have been around for years. I was never specifically told to play X amount of hours or X amount of wins, and found myself wanting to do those things out of sheer enjoyment of playing with the members of the guild.

Whether your a pvp player, raider, market guru, or gatherer/crafter, there is a place for you in this guild.
  • Joined up with Team Legacy midway through Atlas by chance. Couldn't be happier that i met these guys. Professional leadership, hardcore PVPers, dedicated crafters, and everyone working together to achieve the guilds goals. I since have become a full community member and will definitely be playing every MMO with this community. They don't play an MMO without the intention of dominating the competition and reaching the top spot. You wont regret joining this community.
  • Only been apart of Team Legacy for a couple months now, but they are some of the most organized, friendly, and motivated people I've had the fortune to interact with. If anyone is looking for a great community that wants to progress and establish themselves as the front-runners of AoC then this is the community for you.
  • Manimal601Manimal601 Member, Founder
    Gonna offer up somewhat of a different experience here, as I am very picky with what MMORPG's I play so I don't join up on a lot of those.

I joined up with Imperium over a year ago and have played a lot of Non-Chapter games with many of them including: Monster Hunter World, Division 2, Battlefield 5, Anthem, Dark and Light, AoC BR, Apex, just to name a few of the most recent ones. It doesn't even matter what kind of game it is, but if there are people from Imperium playing it they are crushing it in whatever manner it can be crushed. The guild has a mix of so many different players with so many different backgrounds, interests, experience, and skillsets and then things just seem to settle into place automatically with all that slurry it's kind of crazy. There doesn't even need to be "set up" for a lot of what I've seen they just like automatically do it because it's "old hat" by now. Like no matter what it is you have a contact to help get it done or someone heading it up already, no matter how obscure really. That's just for non-chapter non-try hard mode. When it's time for a Chapter game they turn it up to 11. As an organization, gaming or not, they've got it pretty much on lock no matter what is going on. They've made me a better player for sure during the time I have been with them.
  • farceofnaturefarceofnature Member, Intrepid Pack
    Been with these guys for a year now and they (we) are quality people.

Except DeathsProxy.

Nobody likes DeathsProxy.
  • I've been with Legacy for almost a year now and have never had a better time playing mmos. I joined the community for AoC and heard about Bless Online and decided to try it with the guild. I love the competitiveness that is there within and outside the guild. If you love being top in pvp in small scale or large scale this is the community to join.
  • natkomnatkom Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Initially joined Legacy for AOC more than a year ago, then joined them on Bless, completely changed my outlook on guilds. Super organized - weekly updates, pvp help, motivation catered to casual/hardcore, while having fun and being part of something bigger. Can't wait for the next chapter.
  • holdredgeholdredge Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Been with legacy for years now. Joined during the wildstar beta. been PvPing with them since. good times in whatever MMO we play. (like killing kashinn over and over in KR BDO). ready to PvP in Ashes soonTM
  • HallowmereHallowmere Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Joined legacy around 1 year ago and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. It’s a great group of mature players run by very professional leadership
  • ToppieToppie Member
    edited April 2019
    I’ve been a member of legacy since bless launch and have joined in for a few different random MMOs, alphas and beta games. What really sets legacy apart is the leadership. The organization is at the level of a well ran top 500 forbes list company. If your the type of person who loves trying a new video game when it comes out and want to be at the top of the PvP, PvE or what ever competitive thing it is in a game, this is the place to be.
  • talesitalesi Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Hey all. Coming up on two years with Legacy. They are the complete package when you think of a guild that is well run, competitive, and has a lot of fun doing it. Played in Bless and reached all our goals by working together. Also played in Atlas and took on the challenges that were presented and crushed it. I can not imagine being in another guild. Looking forward to AoC and what we accomplish and gaming memories made together.

• mrgoldemrgolde Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This guild is as hardcore as they come. Any game that they decide to take over, they do. They care about being the best and will put in the work to do so. They will take people under their wing and show them how to be the best pvper that you can. But you have to put in the work as well. They don’t hold your hand and they will work hard for you but you have to be deticated. This is how they dominate each and every game they are a part of. If your a hard core pvper and want to be around others that are like minded, this is the guild for you. If you want to learn how to be the best pvper of the best, this is the guild for you. They support all type of gamers but focus mainly on pvp and they are the hardest working. The amount of time and research and planning that goes into each and every game is amazing. The leader ship works their hardest to make sure everyone is given the tools they need to be the best, the only thing you have to do is use the tools they give you.
  • AmazonMomAmazonMom Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This guild is amazing! I have not Played PC games in over 2 decades, and have just come back to the world of MMORPG gaming for AoC. The leadership and members have been wonderful in ensuring that I am having the best time of my life. There has always been a member to answer my questions, guide me and include me in the group activities. They made me feel welcome and valued despite my lack of experience. Having now played Altas and New World with the team, its obvious that the organization, skill, dedication and abilities of the group that made them Number One in both games in short order. Besides being driven to be the best in any game, the members are friendly and active outside the gaming world. Charity, community involvement, and member interactions make them more than just a 'game' community!
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    Laid-back, hardcore, casual. Roleplayer, crafter, PvE raider. Although a hard focused PvP guild, there is a place for everyone In this gaming community. In my 15 years of rememberal gaming this has been the one group that doesn't dissolve after a game, immediately.

This group doesn't suffer from maintaining a structure, even after leadership quits. There is so much structure and chances for growth, through logistics and ranks granted you prove yourself a component player.

Conclusion: Every game I've played with Legacy Gaming has been a blast, and not only that but they continually are achieving #1 in every game they. The people are great, I made alot of friends, and winning is great
    :)
  • Imperium AefeinImperium Aefein Member, Intrepid Pack
    I have played over 15-years of different MMO's with exceptional people, being part of Imperium is something unique!
    "You cheer my heart, who build as if Imperium would be eternal."
    - Augustus
  • I joined up with these guys to play Atlas, but I can tell I’ll be playing every game they go after. They have built an amazing community that allows everyone to play together and have a role to do no matter the game. You won’t find a more dedicated, coordinated group of players.

Kraken
  • MykkalaMykkala Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I’ve been with Legacy since wildstar ( 5 years wow). I love this community, wouldn’t trade it for any other. Highly organized, with a place for everyone.
    mVZ9SC6.png
  • I recently joined Imperium 4 months ago during Atlas. After playing WoW with many Raiding guilds for 14 years and other MMO's with many others this was by far the most organized professional leadership of any guild/community I ever been a part of. These guys are dedicated and hardcore PvP'ers and always willing to do stuff as a group if it benefits everyone. But even if you don't like to PvP 24/7; crafting, farming, building etc There is always a role and group for you in this community.
  • ivegotnolifeivegotnolife Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    https://mmoculture.com/2012/08/guild-wars-2-first-level-80-player-spotted/

Didn’t know you guys were a french guild.
    Vlu20PO.png

• thariontharion Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    I've been in Legacy since BDO KR/NA. If you are looking for a top end organized guild up to speed on current meta/optimal strategies/tactics in any current mmo and enjoy improving your gameplay/competing with the best, this is the place for you. It has been lots of fun so far.