Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Developer Diaries: Weapon Modeling

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited June 2019 in Announcements
Dev_Diaries_-_Weapon_Modeling_-_website_post_asset.jpg?h=1920

The 3rd episode of our Developer Diaries series covers weapon modeling!

Find out how weapons are made, and what kind of items you can expect to see as you explore the world of Ashes of Creation. https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-05-28-developer-diaries-weapon-modeling

https://youtu.be/kUDcE2u3qwI
marketing.gif

Comments

• edited May 2019
    FYI, Carson (Senior Weapons Artist and Dev Diaries star) also 3D printed his favorite staff from the end of the video! Featuring a bonus dog:

e2p0tpv.jpg

community_management.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2019
    UkQtCZc.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • HexcatHexcat Member
    OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    this is soooooo awesome!!!
    I can't wait to see what type of weapons I can use as a rogue and the dinamics that comes with the different weapon types!!!
    Hopefully we are going to see some "exotic weapons" too, like whips or crescent blades or ring blades!!!!
    giphy.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @lumbermark
    A rogue should not need anything more then a dagger in his enemies back! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    While I do love to see the weapons being created it was the backpack and its options that got me really excited. I had a grin from ear to ear when the backpack and its components appeared on the screen.
    I wonder if your backpack would become bigger the more you are carrying thus your friendly local ganker would mark you as a better target than someone with an empty backpack, but I doubt this would happen.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • HexcatHexcat Member
    You are so wrong @damokles :#
    There are poisons in the blades, arrows right between the eyes, claw-like weapons, strings around the necks, etc etc
    Lots of ways to kill a men...or anything that comes in my way for that matter :#
    giphy.gif
  • aevariaevari Member
    Another much appreciated video. The weapons look great but that backpack just blew me away! Hyped to see more and I love the 3d printed weapon, it's very cute, but not as cute as the cute doggo.
    "If you lose sight of something, the only person who can find it again is you"
  • TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Very pretty <3
  • Kiryu_riyKiryu_riy Member, Leader of Men
    Backpack