Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quantity of 2 for everything in my intrepid studios inventory

BaddiNaddiBaddiNaddi Member, Founder, Kickstarter
I decided to check my intrepid studios account to see if the rewards from my kick starter package were showing.
Thankfully all was well and it showed my correct rewards (Settler package) however it says I have a quantity of 2 for each of the items.
Looking and my order history it says I purchased it twice but with the exact same date and IDC.
Is this just a bug or have I somehow ordered it twice?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    zinniezinnie Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would check your bank history/paypal history to make sure you didnt accidentally order two packages. If you did, I would send a CS ticket with a screenshot of the history as proof and Intrepid might be nice and refund one.
    If you only bought one, it might just be a visual bug within the website system.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Should put in a ticket anyway, you might have gotten migrated twice during their database corruption.

While its not a huge issue, you never want to knowingly have a problem with your account. Never know what the *next* thing that will go wrong is.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there - as a few others mentioned, putting in a CS ticket is the right way to go for this one! That way our team can take a look at what's going on with your account behind the scenes and clear up any package issues.

Please visit our support portal here, log in, and open a ticket with more details: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Once you've done that, feel free to DM me your ticket # so I can share it with the team!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.