Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

release date?

Hello i have a question.. well i looking the game from january to check the release date but i cant see anything... do we know when it opens?

Comments

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Official Date is soon
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We are still quite a ways out from an official release, The MMO is still in pre-alpha. APOC which was being used action combat and server performance uncovered an issue with the underlying net code forcing Intrepid Studios to go back to the drawing board to improve performance in order to have the massive battles they wanted to include in the MMO.
    k2U15J3.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    sometime between now and the release of star citizen
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there - at the moment, the Ashes of Creation MMO is working towards its next phase of testing, Alpha 1. In addition, Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is currently in the Open Beta period for its Battle Royale mode, though servers are not online at the moment for combat and infrastructure testing. Be sure to keep an eye on our Announcements section here on the forums or check out our official website to get the latest updates on test and release dates!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, but please feel free to message me directly if you have any further questions regarding this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.