Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unable to Vote on Puppy/Kitten

novapunkxnovapunkx Member, Settler, Kickstarter
I am unable to vote on the puppy/kitten. Same permission problem. I did dump cache and cookies and tried private browser. Even tried a different browser. My inventory on the Profile page on ashesofcreation.com shows my kickstarter backer.

Comments

• Options
    Vi FallenVi Fallen Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    edited July 2019
    I also cant vote but go to the recent dev post. In the comments Toast tells you to message her directly.
  • Options
    novapunkxnovapunkx Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    I sent her a message. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi there - if your information is displaying correctly on your Intrepid account profile but you're not seeing your correct Backer status on the forums, please go ahead and open a Support Ticket directly here so that our team can assist you further with your account information: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(As a note, please be sure to search the forums and check out other threads in the Support & FAQ section to see if they answer your question before opening a new thread! There are a few other topics with answers on this already :blush:)

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to DM me directly if you have any further questions!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.