Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Q and Errors

AvaganaAvagana Member
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports
Hello I have been registered since november of 2017 but my account seem to have been cleansed of that data and apparantly i am a new member`?

What i have gathered so far;

After my first APOC game i had a stranger in my lobby and had to choose a new nick (new character basically)

Graphics goes from setting to complete shyte at random times, specially after we mount griffins in the beginning of a game

Miss alot of accurate shots with bows and sometime hitbox of staff dont hit

Game crashes at random in the lobby, very rarely though.

I can invite but not choose duo mode nor start a game with a friend in lobby

Comments

• WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    the old forums got archived and this place is rather new
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • Hi there - as Wololo mentioned, we relaunched our forums earlier this year! Since the rest of your notes/errors sound like possible Bug Reports (if you could share more details, that would be great!), I'm going to go ahead and move this over to the appropriate section of the forums :)
    community_management.gif