Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

computer to play

edited September 2020 in General Discussion
guys I'm new here more wanted to know if someone already has the information of the specifications of the pc to play the ashes of creation

Comments

• Options
    FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ashes of Creation alpha testing minimum system specification.[39]

Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
    Processor: Intel Core i3-2125 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.3GHz
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon 6870 HD with 1GB and DirectX 12
    Memory: 6 GB RAM
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 15 GB of available space
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
    Recommended specification.[39]

Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
    Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon R9 Fury with 4GB and DirectX 12
    Memory: 16 GB RAM
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 15 GB of available space
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Alpha-1#Alpha_testing_system_requirements
  • Options
    TimeraiderTimeraider Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wouldnt worry to much about it right now. Do realise you have to think about 2 years ahead :P
    SoulfulDisastrousIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
    A being can not judge light if he has never seen it, neither can he judge darkness if he never has been it
  • Options
    They have previously said that the game will be playable on setups that are about 5 years behind the time of release.

So, I believe that you will be able to play the game with any of the 10 series graphics cards, and 7th gen intel CPUs. But don't expect the best frame rates during large PvP scenarios.