Spanish/Latam Community ? Donde estan !

I've recently joined the discord, and I saw that you have no Spanish/Latam Community right now.

Is there a plan to add one in the near future ? There is big fanbase for MMoRPG in Latam with lots of avid nostalgic players and new players.

I was going to ask the same regarding the Servers, but that question was answered already.

Have a great day !

Ulf
FOeRqtf.jpg

Comments

• Lurking in the shadows. Waiting english-speakers to be comfortable to start spamming nonsense.
  • +1 Official Spanish community
  • I support this.
    I think it's necessary to facilitate the inclusion of the Spanish Community to the game.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Early Alpha One Tester
    I mean this only in the vain of information, but what is stopping you from making a Spanish community?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Heya friends! At the moment we currently have support on our Discord and forums for the languages and regions we plan to support in-game, which can be found in our helpful knowledge base articles below:

https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016194714-What-languages-will-Ashes-of-Creation-be-in-
    https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016194674-Where-will-your-servers-be-

That being said, we know some folks have spun up some unofficial communities for other languages outside of those we currently run officially! We'll also be continuing to update the articles above as our plans may change regarding languages and regions in the lead-up to launch. We are super excited to see and get to know more of our community from around the world! <3
    3ztrsitvhj3s.gif
  • TacualeonTacualeon Member
    edited October 23
    Observando el desarrollo del combate desde las sombras.
    El combate estático, tab-targeted y sin lateralidad que he visto de momento, no me impresiona.
    La falta de física es preocupante. Sé usar el motor de creación de juegos que ellos están usando, UE4, y con 3 días de lecturas ya pude crear habilidades con física para empujar, atraer y mover actores.
    El juego lleva como 2 años en alfa y todo sigue tab-targeted.

Creo que de momento están a full con el rol, el pve y la mecánica de evolución de nodos.

Al principio hablaron de un action target pvp, luego de un híbrido, luego de un tab targeted con movilidad.
    Tengo miedo que dediquen todo el esfuerzo a los nodos y el pve, y nos terminen pidiendo que nos conformemos con el pvp mediocre.

Cuando el combate demuestre tener algo especial, me involucraré mas.

Here's a tip, and a spear behind it.
  • Nagash wrote: »
    I mean this only in the vain of information, but what is stopping you from making a Spanish community?
    We want an OFFICIAL Spanish community of course supported by AOC Staff.. That's why we try to show the importance of this language for many players around the world.

88c0c75e971e745b12bf1595f1550aa3.png
    cf11f63d181ddf7f2052d0d72182df28.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Early Alpha One Tester
    MiaDPS wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    We want an OFFICIAL Spanish community of course supported by AOC Staff.. That's why we try to show the importance of this language for many players around the world.

88c0c75e971e745b12bf1595f1550aa3.png
    cf11f63d181ddf7f2052d0d72182df28.png

I see, well with them now self-publishing I can see this happening sooner than later
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace