Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Beta and new region servers

LeexsLeexs Member
edited January 2021 in Support & FAQ
Hello everyone reading this, I hope you are having a great day!

First, I must say that I would really like to pre-purchase the game and participate in the beta testing if you have plans to release a LATAM server, because the delay in mmorpgs, for example, from LATAM to NA is normally something that makes the game feel slow, buggy and ruins the experience of the player. I think the same happens for some other requested regions too.

Said that, do we have a date for a final list of the servers that would be available?

Are we going to have beta tests on those servers if they are announced after the beta on the current ones?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Comments

• Options
    BlairBlair Member
    edited January 2021
    Currently we will be testing Alpha not beta. That's not for another two years at best. No box cost either.

maps_2021_ashes_of_creation.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there! You can check out our helpful support article on servers here, which we've been keeping updated on our latest region plans as we have them!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.