Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Quick question about Alpha 1

HDCBlazeHDCBlaze Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
So I just upgraded to get access to Alpha 1. Currently I'm at work, when I get home what would I do from there to access the game? Should I expect a key by email?

Sorry if this has been answered, I looked and couldn't find any answers.

Comments

• pigzy41pigzy41 Member
    The Alpha One pack says we get access to the NDA and Non-NDA versions. Does that mean if I bought the pack now I would also have access to the one that says "All Bravers and Intrepid Pack Holders" (March 19-June 1) ?
  • HDCBlazeHDCBlaze Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Okay, I'm an Idiot. lol This post can be deleted. :smile:
  • techtwintechtwin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    When do we get access ?
  • simicoswiftsimicoswift Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    ignore
    techtwin wrote: »
    When do we get access ?

I believe May 14th is when Alpha 1 starts. From what I read on https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013
    pigzy41 wrote: »
    The Alpha One pack says we get access to the NDA and Non-NDA versions. Does that mean if I bought the pack now I would also have access to the one that says "All Bravers and Intrepid Pack Holders" (March 19-June 1) ?

It also says "Alpha One Preview Spot Testing". That leads me to believe that the servers will be on only during the testing phases. That's just what I assume though.
  • Hi there! We've updated the FAQ at the bottom of the Brine and Bounties article here to clarify which testing our Adventurer Pre-order Pack backers would have access to:

"The Adventurer Pre-order Package includes access to both NDA and non-NDA Alpha One testing. Testing periods may be delayed or suspended, and do not represent the final game. Do not purchase Alpha One access if you are looking to play a finished game - testing will require your feedback and patience. Testers with the Adventurer Pre-Order Package can join in our NDA spot testing, our Alpha One Preview from May 14 through May 21, 2021, and our month-long Alpha One test from June 1 through June 30, 2021. As Adventurer Pre-Order Package owners will have access to Alpha One, Alpha Two, Beta One, and Beta Two, stay tuned to our helpful knowledge base article here for more details on future test dates!"

If your forum profile here shows that you have the "Alpha One" role, you should now be able to access a special section of the forums here that will provide you more information on ongoing testing.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.