Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha One Forum Access

RsMadeMePhatRsMadeMePhat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey AoC team :D,
I have upgraded from Voyage to Voyage plus for Alpha One and saw on the discord to link your account through the testing forum. My account does not say that I have Alpha One nor do I see the page to link discord. I'm assuming with all the purchases today that my account is just in line to have the purchase applied but just making sure that I am not doing something incorrectly.

Thanks a bunch and am super hype to give every bit of feedback to help make this game awesome!
-Rsmademephat

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! If you recently upgraded to the Adventurer Pre-order Pack and haven't seen your forum roles refresh yet, I would recommend logging out of and back into the forums, and then doing a hard refresh in your browser (Ctrl+F5).

Then, once you see the Alpha One role on your profile here, you'll be able to access this special section of the forums for more info on testing!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.