Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Game Download

waynekinnewaynekinne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 2021 in Support & FAQ
I know this has been asked, but I have yet to see an answer. I have purchased Alpha 1, so how and when can I download the game so I am ready on May 14th?

TIA

Comments

• GreypeltGreypelt Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That question should be asked in the A1 area of the forums
    If you own a Kickstarter, Summer, or Pre-Order Pack which has Alpha One access, please follow the steps in the Alpha One Preview Testing section of the forums to connect your Discord account and for further testing information.

Make sure that you log into the forums first and check to see that your forum profile has the Alpha One role: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile

Then, you can access the Alpha One Preview Testing category here for more details: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/alpha-one-preview-testing

Follow the link in the orange banner
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • MahesMahes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I assume you guys are still going through the update process. Mine does not show an Alpha One Role. It just says member even though I did upgrade to Alpha One.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't know how long it takes for the title to appear.
    As long as you have access to the Alpha One forums, you should be successfully connected.
  • waynekinnewaynekinne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ya mine does not say Alpha 1 yet
  • waynekinnewaynekinne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    And I can't get in Alpha 1 forums yet either. Purchased upgrade to Alpha 1 yesterday, any idea how long it will take?
  • MahesMahes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Its active now. Thank you
  • Hi there! This was indeed answered in our Support & FAQ section earlier, and greypelt shared more helpful info above as well!

@Mahes - I currently see the "Alpha One" and "Adventurer" roles next to your name, so you're set up correctly to access this forum link! You may need to hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) in order for them to be visible to you personally on your profile if you still can't see them at this point.

@waynekinne - I would recommend logging out of and back into the forums, then doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) to see your roles update correctly!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.