Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Upgrading package and getting current month's items

NotableJoeNotableJoe Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I thought that if you upgraded your package, you got the current month's items. At least, that's how I thought it had worked in the past. That didn't seem to be the case when I just upgraded from Voyager Plus to Adventurer. Am I misremembering, or is something broken?

Comments

• Hi there! Upgrading your package gives you the difference between the previous pack and the one you upgraded to - and since you already got all 6 cosmetic items previously with your Voyager Plus Pre-order Pack, they weren't included with your upgrade to Adventurer! However, you should still be able to see all the add-ons in the Shop on an individual basis after you log in, if you would like to grab them that way.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.