Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Nature based characters (druids)

Hey guys! Does anyone know if there’s going to be any nature based characters in the game. Like in wow how there’s Druid’s and shamans. I know they have holy stuff for the cleric and there’s the mage but there doesn’t seem to be any tree hugger types which makes me sad

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There will be nature based classes but nothing that shapeshifts into animals. Could possibly summon animals though. Not much is known about Summoner and Druids/Shamans would be under Summoner Classes rather than Mage Classes in my opinion.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ranger is nature-based.
    So, the 16 Ranger classes should cover all of that - without being able to shape-change.
  • Options
    Py-Rai are also nature based (Elves). You don't have to play an Elf if you don't like Elves though.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    ElloaElloa Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Something is telling me I will end ranger-cleric
    Elloa - Positive Gaming & ASMR - TwitchTV - YT: ElloaASMR - Twitter - Instagram
  • Options
    I might be Bard-Ranger if Bard-Bard is not required. If Bard-Bard grants better buffs or debuffs though I'll still use a Bow as Bard-Bard.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif