Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I there any feedback on the Mayor systems?

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Having read and watched a basic rundown on the mayor, it reminded me of elements that are now being raised about population movements / shifts.

Will there be mayor menu`s to view stats / trends / history such as but not limited to:
  1. Citizen population current, rise & Fall of population
  2. Breakdown of races, classes etc?
  3. Activities in progress
  4. Achievements
  5. Revenue being raised, current, past, even predicted

(Essentially stats)

I wondered what the feedback was from what has been viewed so far?

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think there will be:
    city-panel.png
  • Options
    akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Dygz indebted as always, thank you.

I am not for adding features that were not currently planned to avoid scope creep and/or delay, but I think there are so many elements within the game that have opportunity to be expanded upon in the future.

Taxes for one.
    ie toggle to do a simplified blanket tax across all sales as it is now, and perhaps a future tax control over various elements.. perhaps you want to encourage x activity, so you lower the tax on that, or y commodity is getting rarer or selling well so you vary the tax on that.

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2021
    Right now in the Alpha One Preview I think you have to have purchased a home to be in the running for Mayor.
    The one time I made it back to town in time for the vote, only one person had done that.
    So, it's not easy to see what the current interface looks like, but...
    I'm expecting more info to be available to Mayors as we move closer to Launch.