Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dark mode for website on mobile?

darksingedarksinge Member
edited July 2021 in Support & FAQ
Someone else asked a question about light mode for the desktop version of the forum website because they have difficulty reading light text on a dark background. I have kinda the opposite problem, but when viewing the website on a mobile device. I find it difficult to read when I check my phone at night and accidentally burn my retinas from the blinding white background :D . Sarcasm aside, dark mode on mobile would be very nice. Are there plans to support this?

Comments

• Options
    Hiya friend! In general, the forums will likely be getting a style revamp, similar to the way our main website did a while back! When that happens, I would expect to see an update for mobile styles as well.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.