Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What type of Guild progression/augments and rewards would you like?

AsgerrAsgerr Member
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Skill tress and specs:

We know since a good while back that Guilds will be able to spec in different ways to earn different types of buffs and augments. The most talked about one was the one Guild skill tree which allowed to expand the Guild size to its maximum, to the detriment of every other type of perk.

Checking the wiki, there does not appear to be a list or an idea of what kinds of perks, passives skills and augments could be available.

Which ones would you like to see? And how would you keep them balanced?

Guild Respec:

Currently Guilds are not allowed to respec. This is however subject to change. Should it be an available option to guilds? How would you approach it?
Personally, I can see certain guild specs being nerfed or buffed over the existence of the game. Thus I'd think it fair that guilds can choose to respec if they want to.

Patron Guilds:

Whether an organization is the patron of their node means it contributes the most amount of work to the node from its members.

Patron guilds unlock the following benefits for their members:
  • Emblems can be applied to guild armor that can be purchased from the node.
  • Participation in the node's stock market.
  • Ability to participate in specific guild-based missions that will progress the guild's leveling and development.
  • Allocation of guild points to unlock specific node abilities for guild members
  • Ability to claim an in-node guild hall. These have different perks and benefits to halls placed on freehold plots.

Should these rewards be permanent? Or should some of those, like the emblems for the armors be removed if the node were to be destroyed?
Sig-ult-2.png

Comments

• Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I feel like there was a guild gathering on this topic but looking back I can't seem to find it. Sounds like a job for @Vaknar honestly.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    I believe that one dev discussion was about the tools guildmasters wanted for their guilds.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Certainly a respec for guilds as well as players, but it should be pricey. Maybe a cooldown where you are locked out of doing it for a while once changed.
    r7ldqg4wh0yj.gif
  • Options
    Not sure, i enjoy your opinion how ever and i'm attracted to threads you participate in. But as someone who focuses mostly on solo play content unless i can que into things I can see a lot of drama when it comes giving guilds to many perks. People will begin to be picky on which direction the guild goes, people will grief when they don't get their way, and people will sabotage other guilds reputations when guilds are so important. However I know the focus of this game is group / guild content. If I were to join a guild it would either be with friends who join the game with me *ha, that is funny :(* or some mercenary guild that posts contracts / missions for its members. Think like an adventurer's guild in any anime with one, where people pick up requests go out in the world do them, come back and get rewarded for completed task. There is no hard strung loyalty or expectations outside the mission you accept and thats what i want. No expectations as being part of some guild.