Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello!

Hello and well met, Ashes of Creation Community! I'm in it for the long haul, and it will be an honor and pleasure gaming with everyone. As for my experiences, I've been gaming for a long time now. My ULtima Online account turns 20 years old this September, and yes, I think it's awesome yet cray cray at the same time lol. Can't wait to alpha and beta test the game!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!  Us long time gamers are congregating.  :)

If you haven't, check out the discord at (the link is black right after this text): https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation

• Options
    A very warm welcome to you @Sinjin. I hope you'll be happy here, it is a very nice community :)
  • Options
    Holo, welcome, and well met @Sinjin!  Always great to welcome in another member into the community!  Hope you enjoy yourself!  :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community sir or madam! We welcome you with open arms!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard the Ashes Special heading to parts unknown! Hope you enjoy the ride and your stay when you reach your destination!  
    Nice to see another young 'ol timer!

CylverRayne
  • Options
    Yay! More friends!
  • Options
    Hihi and welcome. ❤️

• Options
    A warm Elven welcome to AoC. Mae l'ovannen, @Sinjin
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! I will definitely check out the Ashes Discord. Wishing everyone a happy and awesome week. 
  • Options
    Hello!  :)
    Can you hear me?
    I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    to go over everything...
    they say time's supposed to heal ya
    but I ain't done much healin'
  • Options
    hello and greetings to all .... been watching a lot of vid's and WOW have i missed a lot ... 
    don't know where to start ... so i feel very intimidated by all the peeps on but ill slug through ...  
    another thing i feel lucky bout ... intrepid is is San Diego YEAH im here to hope they will give RL tours ??? 
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the party! What's class you will be playing?
  • Options
    Welcome @Sinjin! Ex-ultima online player over here as well. I didn't start as early as you did though. Glad that you've chosen Ashes :D
  • Options
    Well hi hi and howdoyoudoooooooo!!!!

Welcome to Ashes!!  
    I played UO once upon a time, great memories!  I mean...I was absolutely terrible at the game, but it was fun!  I started back in the Rennaisance expansion and remember coming to fear the bok bok sneak attacks later on down the line.   ^.^
  • Options
    Welcome welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! ;)
  • Options
    Hello, I'm new too! The SO backed AoC via the kickstarter and didn't tell me about it until after the Kickstarter had closed, grr!
  • Options
    @Sinjin Welcome, take a seat, have a drink <sets some cups and fills them with colourful tea>
    Enjoy your stay
  • Options
    Heres my very own custom welcome gif, if that doesnt scream welcome, idk what does :)
    Hope you enjoy your stay

• Options
    I'm afraid I can't do gifs to welcome you, all I have is a happy hello, a half eaten toffee and a welcome to this great party!
  • Options
    Welcome the community!  o/
  • Options
    *Sticks half eaten toffee on the end of @Diura s upheld arm and runs away giggling*
  • Options
    Megs said:
    *Sticks half eaten toffee on the end of @Diura s upheld arm and runs away giggling*
    Omg lmao peeing myself laughing xD I've imagined you running and giggling  like Stewie Griffin pahahaha I had a rubbish morning at work this has cheered me up xD *splits half eaten toffee with megs to share* :3
  • Options
    :smiley::smiley: Hugggles and happiness, glad to help!

@Sinjin welcome to our little happy house!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the party! What's class you will be playing?
    As of right now,  the Summoner class and Cleric are catching my eyes. I also love playing classes in an unconventional way but have conventional synergy with others. lol
  • Options
    Well met! Is that a hint of dwarven accent I hear there?  :)