Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Next Livestream + Q&A Submission - Friday, June 30, 2023 at 11am Pacific

Comments

• Options
    CastaiCastai Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Will it be possible to fail when crafting processed goods or final products? and if so, what are the penalties?
    y-t.be/dk3r ||| y-t.be/gwfb ||| y-t.be/mobm ||| y-t.be/gokz ||| y-t.be/u0pr ||| y-t.be/s6hs
  • Options
    Any updates on the Summoner Class?!?!
  • Options
    Do you have any plans on making PVE content that will be balanced around having as many players as a siege would.
  • Options
    OzijakOzijak Member
    A question for our new Lead Game Designer Bill Trost. Firstly welcome to our awesome community, stoked to have you with us. Can you tell us one of your favourite moments in an MMO?
  • Options
    ZekethephoenixZekethephoenix Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Will you be able to stick mounts that you've unlocked on your freehold's plot to move freely about as they please?
  • Options
    SWAMPSHARKSWAMPSHARK Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    question
    I was thinking a colosseum war games so for example military's node has colosseum and instead of posting in discord or twitter it or etc. they post in game for example likes eso they post in game war game to win random things for example in aoc way i would make so i would but my legendary gear in tournaments winner takes it they can sell it or keep it but they must win out 20 or etc bigger then 10 and higher then 30 to enter. now for king/queen banner and statue would be made in honor of the host. and you would be sitting in chair with you pet on/or next to you then you watch player fight in to backs and the higher the player goes the more damage reduction is to you to make it harder and for loser increase damage to help get there spirt. would it be possible or not because this will help make things interesting?
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    L
  • Options
    horendishorendis Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    We will still be able to raise Quarriors on our Freeholds to harvest gems off of them?
  • Options
    Will there be woodchucks in the game? If so, how much wood will they be able to chuck if it were possible for them to do so?
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    edited June 2023
    The wiki says there will be class-specific traversal abilities

A- What are some examples of these traversal methods?

B- How much will physics and environmental design factor into making traversal fun and interesting?
  • Options
    I would love to know about what you have instore for the snow/ice region. Will we have a lot of Norse reference? And what will the armour and weapons style be like? Can we expect a lot of exploration and lore around this land mass and whether or not any specific races will inhabit it?
  • Options
    ValorinthValorinth Member
    edited June 2023
    There have been a lot of changes to what will and won't be included in the game in terms of weaponry, can you go over how we can expect ship vs ship combat to play out? I.E. Will it be more based on boarding enemy ships, or are there still plans for ranged combat between ships?
    Stag_Head_Signature6.png?width=814&height=363
  • Options
    How simplified will mount abilities be in order to work logically on both the base creature and whatever species may be skinned over it? Will this mean no species-specific abilities?
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Has the team considered giving Freeholds individual points of sale (like player stalls) or message boards for negotiating transactions (outside of the related buildings like Inns and Taverns, so just general 'player stall')?
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    CadacCadac Member
    Could I give, and remove individual permissions for others to use plots, or buildings on my freehold?
  • Options
    1Miracle1Miracle Member
    edited June 2023
    Are you going to implement set swaps as a feature for the personal gear storages ?
    5bjcbi13psxc.png
  • Options
    jillorvaljillorval Member
    edited June 2023
    What is your take on the integration of chat GPT in conversations with NPCs (something like here)
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can I rent out my higher tier crafting stations to other players for a period of time?
  • Options
    Will there be any weapons that heal or buff allies rather than deal damage?
  • Options
    OngfrnocapOngfrnocap Member
    edited June 2023
    Are there going to be any visual tools to discern which nodes random passerby players are from?

Different icons, a footnote under their name, name colour patterns, or any sort of distinction for name display.
  • Options
    ScoleScole Member
    Is there going to be time gated content in the sense of needing to wait until specified date for an update/patch to be able to access content. Or is it mainly going to be a group effort of gathering resources, doing jobs/quest and then waiting a specified time of a few hours to maybe even a week or something for a node to upgrade?
  • Options
    Will it be possible for a Cleric to spec into a viable dps role with the right choice of secondary archetype and skill points?
  • Options
    Zent75Zent75 Member
    How close are the neighbors?
  • Options
    DaedelusDaedelus Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    What percentage of players do you expect will be able to have a freehold? Specifically asking about real estate space and also from a resource standpoint.
    69AF71A1-CB92-4C83-96A1-5036AD0A94D0.png?width=1338&height=897
    Daedelus, The Ashen Herald YouTube | Twitter
  • Options
    guardian_07guardian_07 Member
    edited June 2023
    Will weapons have procs on them?
    Example: On spell disrupt, there is a 25% chance to increase movement speed by 2% for 5 seconds.
  • Options
    Can we get some news about Gear Binding (BoE & BoP) and the way they will exist ?
    Which Gear will be BoE & BoP ?
  • Options
    When do freehold build sites come available and what is the maximum number of freeholds per server?
  • Options
    Hey guys, hope you are doing amazing! As a person who is very interested in the Ranger archetype and want to pair that with the hunting and animal husbandry artisan classes. I would love to travel the world and tame animals from different regions to bring them back to my freehold to train them. As for my question, I would like to know what happens to the animals once you've tamed them? Do they appear in my inventory, (and if so how many could I carry), or do I have to ride them back to my freehold one by one?

Keep up the amazing things that you are doing and have a good day!
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2023
    Will it be possible to choose the direction your freehold faces on a plot (particularly when using cosmetics from preorder packs), or will this already be determined by the plot you choose?
  • Options
    From what I heard there will be some nodes in the Underrealm.
    Does that mean players will be able to place their freeholds in the Underream too? Also if we are able to have underground freeholds, will it limit the kind of profession that a player will be able to use it for?