Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Too late for Alpha 2?

Just learning about this game and desperately want in on Alpha 2… not seeing where I can buy a code. Did I miss my chance?

Comments

• Options
    TheHiddenDaggerInnTheHiddenDaggerInn Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    For now yes, the packages were stopped a few months back. Might be a possibility to win one from a giveaway or contest they've. Also they have stated they might revisit it in the future, but they want to make sure they can accommodate the players already in Alpha 2 so they can complete the task of testing they will be needed for to progress the game.

You will be able to keep up with it, as the NDA will be lifted so find a streamer you like and keep up with the world of Verra. Hope that helps.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst And
    Wednesday's at 7:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    Definitely keep your eyes peeled on these forums for any additional contests that the Intrepid team may host before Q3 arrives for potential access to alpha 2. We just finished up a Valentines event which gave away a few keys, so who knows what else may be around the corner.
    I am obsessed with anything magic.

• Options
    ILLPeonU wrote: »
    For now yes, the packages were stopped a few months back.

One Month and Nine Days, to be exact - if i didn't miscount.

It ended on January 17th, didn't it ?
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Sorry mate.
  • Options
    TheHiddenDaggerInnTheHiddenDaggerInn Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    ILLPeonU wrote: »
    For now yes, the packages were stopped a few months back.

One Month and Nine Days, to be exact - if i didn't miscount.

It ended on January 17th, didn't it ?

yup you're correct, I blame the fact I'm old for the incorrect timeline :)
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst And
    Wednesday's at 7:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    As of Jan 17th, buying an Alpha key in Intrepids shop is no longer possible, the only chance you have is finding someone associated with the content creator program or one of Intrepids events where there might be a give away.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    there will be plenty alpha 2 giveaways before and during Alpha 2 phase