Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Content Creator Program

Hello,
When we get response to content creator program applications?
I so much want to be part for this game, even on alpha 2 , I want to do something from my side to create this game and show this game to public, From my big MMORPG "carrier" :D I loved ArcheAge because of amazing PVP mechanic and biggest content overall than any other mmorpgs, Just eastern companies are always ruining the games and when I see this game which based on ArcheAge and added a lots of amazing features from other mmorpgs , I feel so good and I know, Im SURE this game will be cultural mmorpg like wow its now, Western development and you guys intrepid studios are like my last hope to make actual amazing mmorpg with huge content and amazing open world PVP system.
I never played the game , only what iv seen is videos or live stream and I feel this is the game what I was waiting for and this is the developer studio which I can trust.
Thank you for what are you doing and hope i will get answer for my application , <3

Comments

• Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2
    To my knowledge Margaret has not set a specific date , my assumption would be they will want to start inviting people at least a month before Alpha 2, to make sure everyone has their streams and content ready to go.

I know she did say f1m7v9cadgaa.png

I'm a new creator myself, I applied last night. All I can do is try to keep putting out quality content, and improve with every video. I really like the fact that they're willing to help people improve, and she said, Steven has made a point that they will respond in some capacity to everyone who has applied.

7scehtgi5atz.png

Good luck to you my friend!

TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    MMOLaterMMOLater Member
    ILLPeonU wrote: »
    To my knowledge Margaret has not set a specific date , my assumption would be they will want to start inviting people at least a month before Alpha 2, to make sure everyone has their streams and content ready to go.

I know she did say f1m7v9cadgaa.png

I'm a new creator myself, I applied last night. All I can do is try to keep putting out quality content, and improve with every video. I really like the fact that they're willing to help people improve, and she said, Steven has made a point that they will respond in some capacity to everyone who has applied.

7scehtgi5atz.png

Good luck to you my friend!

Thanks for info man <3