Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

alpha 2

would love to see keys for alpha 2 open up again some time in alpha 2 so they can test on boarding accounts and opening new severs while live, this might help them come the launch day influx. what do you think are the chances?

Comments

• Options
    TheHiddenDaggerInnTheHiddenDaggerInn Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would say it’s going to be awhile if at all, I don’t want to pee in your cheerios but alpha one backers, plus what I imagine is close to 150k alpha 2 backers, it might be sometime. As they’ve stated they want to make sure they can handle the amount of players currently and have them be able to have a good experience while testing. If they feel they can add more and or some testers drop off then I could see them reopening for a bit. I know they’re many people in your situation, at least you will be able to follow them game while in alpha 2 on streams. Also I know at some point I’ll be giving away beta keys when we get to that point as I’m sure many other content creators will also. Keep looking for those intrepid contests, good luck friend.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst And
    Wednesday's at 7:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    Taleof2CitiesTaleof2Cities Member
    edited March 17
    The devs have met their target of testers for Alpha 2 … so the chances of “re-opening” A2 cosmetic packs is slim to none.

HOWEVER, Intrepid has left the door open for a handful of giveaways for A2 keys, EthanH37.

Keep your eyes open on Ashes socials and here in the forums.

They had one giveaway back in February around Valentine’s Day.
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 16
    I think they'll have multiple servers. Pretty sure one for EU and one for NA at the very least. It would make sense to have one for SEA too. Dunno about the physical location for the servers, but in terms of primetime events at least. In A1 we had up to like.. 6(?) servers.
  • Options
    Ethanh37 wrote: »
    would love to see keys for alpha 2 open up again some time in alpha 2 so they can test on boarding accounts and opening new severs while live, this might help them come the launch day influx. what do you think are the chances?

If you mean Stress Tests - maybe but no Promises -> this could probably indeed happen later on in Alpha Two.
    But this sounds more like something to in the middle or shortly before the Beta, or am i wrong ?

Right now, i wouldn't count on Intrepid giving Alpha Two Keys anytime soon. Maybe not even at all, but only Beta Keys in the Future from a certain point of Date.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Taleof2CitiesTaleof2Cities Member
    edited March 17
    Nerror wrote: »
    I think they'll have multiple servers. Pretty sure one for EU and one for NA at the very least. It would make sense to have one for SEA too. Dunno about the physical location for the servers, but in terms of primetime events at least. In A1 we had up to like.. 6(?) servers.

Right indeed, Nerror ... I'll edit my post. I re-read the section on persistent Alpha.