Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ideas/suggestions

RocknonRocknon Member
edited March 11 in General Discussion
Hello all, new to the forum and first post.

I am curious where to post ideas or suggestions for the game and if I should. Do the devs take interest in community ideas and let those effect game design?

~Mordox~

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Rocknon wrote: »

I am curious where to post ideas or suggestions for the game and if I should. Do the devs take interest in community ideas and let those effect game design?

~Mordox~

Just post ideas wherever you like.

You should probably search the forums first to see if it's been suggested already, or if it already is in the game (but just difficult to find on the wiki).

Generally, we haven't seen much sign yet that suggestions are affecting the design. Feedback is taken when it's requested, though.

So if you make a post suggesting something, there's no loss really. If they ask for feedback on the same thing, you can just link your post, and maybe some discussion improves your feedback.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options

~Mordox~

Hello and welcome!

As said above, check to see if it's already been posted, but otherwise, just create a thread in General Discussion, as long as you're not trying to fix Corruption or change archetype names...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    GidengasGidengas Member
    Also new here and i have a suggestion your characters you play on your account that they help each other with stuff like reputation and achievements and anything like that if there will be anything like that at all so you dont have to run all that on alts since i find that annoying to do all over again. I like to think of all my characters as a familie that help each other with stuff like that.
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member

~Mordox~

Oh the last Months sure were a bit wild regarding Discussion about Topics and Contents in the Game. Hopefully it is just me who feels a little bit burned out. :D

You might happen to address things over the Days or Weeks which are actually already explained and clarified since a few Years. Can always happen, but it is not bad in general.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Yenn0warYenn0war Member
    I hope they show Summoner at the same time as augments because I want to see different summons and ways to control them.

Permanent summons, timed ones, pets with CC control, pets with swarm mechanics, pet healer and so on...