Oakenshield

Wh1teW0lfWh1teW0lf Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
in memory of Thorin Oakenshield, I hope AoC adds a shield cosmetic of a branch of wood

Comments

• OtrOtr Member
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. But, sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell."

Dwarven axes would be better.
    Or Orcrist, the elven blade.
  • CROW3CROW3 Member
    Maybe we can use the leg of a Tulnar instead. Thorin would approve.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    Wh1teW0lf wrote: »
    in memory of Thorin Oakenshield, I hope AoC adds a shield cosmetic of a branch of wood

Why only One ?

Why not having Shield-Designs in several different Looks/Forms of a branch of Wood being able to get used as a Shield ? ;)

This is going to be the World of Verra, right ? It is Fantasy pure and nigh unlimited - as long as Sir Steven and his mighty Crew want it. :sunglasses:
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hmmm, @Aszkalon - Perhaps using corrupted wood in that shield would both make it hard as iron and add a defense against Holy attacks, and using a 'shield bash' type skill would add a Dark attack.
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    tautau wrote: »
    Hmmm, @Aszkalon - Perhaps using corrupted wood in that shield would both make it hard as iron and add a defense against Holy attacks, and using a 'shield bash' type skill would add a Dark attack.

Never stop suggesting. ;) It's one of the Opportunities to do just that here. :sunglasses:
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)