Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation API

I was wondering if you are planning to create a API that can be used to access general information like recipies and material names/types. The reason I'm asking is I'm planning to play as a crafter and I wan't to create a pp/Website to help me manage my materials and Recipies.

Comments

• Options
    NoxVostNoxVost Member
    I'd rather doubt there will be a comprehensive API, since the first logical application is global items/price list through entire Verra, and AFAIK this is what devs would like to avoid
  • Options
    DepravedDepraved Member
    NoxVost wrote: »
    I'd rather doubt there will be a comprehensive API, since the first logical application is global items/price list through entire Verra, and AFAIK this is what devs would like to avoid

well, they can not give that information in the API then. the information available is what the devs want to show.

i think they are not set on a public API yet, so hopefully we will get something ;3
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    Depraved wrote: »

I admire your Ability to comment on every possible Topic you want.
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Addons

There will be integrations available for streaming services such as Twitch and a few other services, but it's not something that will be exposed through an API just yet.[7]

The design of the game API is still under consideration.[8]
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    DepravedDepraved Member
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    Depraved wrote: »

I admire your Ability to comment on every possible Topic you want.

ty kind sir ;3