Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

With the extended alpha 2 test, will we have the game's access keys back?

duflydufly Member
edited June 6 in General Discussion
Hello, with the news that the alpha test server will be extended, will we have the opportunity to purchase access keys to play the game in alpha?

I'm from Brazil and I was hoping to have better conditions to buy the game key. When I finally had the opportunity to buy them, they left the game store.

Will we have the opportunity for the key to return to the website store? I wouldn't bother buying the access key, even without the things that came before.

I posted it to support, I think it was the right place to post it and not here (I don't know how to delete the post)

Comments

• Options
    DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    So far no, they haven't announced any plans to sell more keys in the foreseeable future.

You never know as time goes on, but I would imagine they will get everyone in A2 first, then test a while with that population before they consider more keys. I doubt at the very least you would see more keys this year.

Just my speculation.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Diamaht wrote: »
    So far no, they haven't announced any plans to sell more keys in the foreseeable future.

You never know as time goes on, but I would imagine they will get everyone in A2 first, then test a while with that population before they consider more keys. I doubt at the very least you would see more keys this year.

Just my speculation.

I tend to agree.

The only way I can see them selling more alpha keys is if a significant portion of those with said keys don't spend enough time in game once alpha 2 is in full swing.
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    They also said there maybe key give aways. Stay active on the forums, sign up for the news email. That will give you the best chane to win one as well.