Where can I find the Universe Lore for AoC?

edited June 18 in General Discussion
Looking to learn more about the lore of the upcoming game, is there an official lore document?

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They are keeping it pretty close and are tight lipped so far.
    What you find on the wiki is about all we know so far.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    Looking to learn more about the lore of the upcoming game, is there an official lore document?

There is " somewhat much to actual(?) much " Lore and Knowledge to find on the Wiki,
    : https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

But there is also Channels from Fans of Ashes on YouTube, who may or may not know about the Lore and could tell You things you don't know already.

I can understand People want to know more. I myself am one of them. Question is : will Sir Steven and his mighty Crew give more Information about the Lore of Verra during/after the Start of Alpha Two ?

We can only hope ... ... :sweat_smile:
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

The wiki that was linked is the best source, but I suggest you click the little numbers for the source material actually. Often they link to a timestamped video. Watch those for best info.