Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quarter Three is here ... ... (*_*)

AszkalonAszkalon Member
edited July 1 in General Discussion
S~oooo, Quarter Three is here, now isn't it ... ... ... ... ? ... ... ... ... we all know what that means, right ?

Any Wishes for the next Days ?

If we would tell(beg^.^) Sir Steven and the rest of his mighty Crew to announce something like a "monthly Date", let's say for Example August or September or so,

do You think they would be so kind to tell us on July 3rd which Month the Alpha Two starts ? ;)

What about the Character Editor Feature ?? \\.(ô_ô).//

Has it come out yet ? Has someone already tested it yet ? I haven't even got Information about the Phönix Initiative Members testing out the Character Creator of pre-Alpha Two Ashes.

So many things to be excited out. Well okay not "that" many, but still some things to look forward to. :mrgreen:
a50whcz343yn.png

Comments

• Options
    edited July 1
    I would like a date so I can schedule in 2-3 days PTO in advance. Getting the character creator a few weeks before that date would be golden.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    auremfernauremfern Member
    I will spend hours in that creator. :#
    Just like the moon, half of my heart will always love the dark.
    ✓ roleplayer
    ✗ Not looking for a guild atm
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    Maybe its just me but I don't know how any is getting ready to book time off with the amount of issue a alpha could potentially have. I'm under 0 expectation that a alpha release will be cleaner than current games full releases right now.
  • Options
    ShabooeyShabooey Member
    edited July 1
    Ye I am sure there will be issues considering it's an Alpha and will have thousands of very excited players trying to access it, so not booking time off, but definitely want to have a play with the character creator.

Has it been discussed how the testing will go? Specific elements at a time or just free for all type thing?
  • Options
    TexasTexas Member
    Reminds of when guildies take off the day of a big patch, and the servers are down the entire day, and they spend 9-10 hours just refreshing the page.

I'm pretty sure one of the PIs said that the characters have all been templated for them. So no one's actually used the creator yet.
  • Options
    Come on announcement that Alpha-2 starts July 5th!
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
  • Options
    DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    I'll be booking time off for two or three weeks after launch.
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    clock watcher.... :)
  • Options
    Limit404Limit404 Member
    Diamaht wrote: »
    I'll be booking time off for two or three weeks after launch.

i probably take 3 month on the official release... idk. i just want to no-life this game properly and see if i stick
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    auremfern wrote: »
    I will spend hours in that creator. :#

Me as well, most likely :sunglasses:

Our Characters should look either cool as hell, or at least as we want them to look :mrgreen:
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    SnowElfSnowElf Member
    Hmm. I'm hoping in two days during the twitch stream, they'll either announce an A2 date, orrrr, tell us that they'll have the date set for the next livestream for this month (July) and announce it then. Here's to hoping!

• Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    SnowElf wrote: »
    Hmm. I'm hoping in two days during the twitch stream, they'll either announce an A2 date, orrrr, tell us that they'll have the date set for the next livestream for this month (July) and announce it then. Here's to hoping!

In any Case ... ... ... ... ... Quarter Three is finally here.

This revitalising Feeling inside. This freshness and slight Joy (lol) - it feels like we are finally getting somewhere and will soon be allowed to witness the coming Greatness of Ashes in Person firsthand.

It's gonna be great. Bugged and glitched and unstable as Alpha Two may be at first. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    S~oooo, Quarter Three is here, now isn't it ... ... ... ... ? ... ... ... ... we all know what that means, right ?

Any Wishes for the next Days ?

If we would tell(beg^.^) Sir Steven and the rest of his mighty Crew to announce something like a "monthly Date", let's say for Example August or September or so,

do You think they would be so kind to tell us on July 3rd which Month the Alpha Two starts ? ;)

What about the Character Editor Feature ?? \\.(ô_ô).//

Has it come out yet ? Has someone already tested it yet ? I haven't even got Information about the Phönix Initiative Members testing out the Character Creator of pre-Alpha Two Ashes.

So many things to be excited out. Well okay not "that" many, but still some things to look forward to. :mrgreen:

character creator has not been announced or tested yet, however they did state it would be available before the launch of A2, so i would guess it will be announced tomorrow for mid july/august, maybe sooner
  • Options
    SnowElfSnowElf Member
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    SnowElf wrote: »

In any Case ... ... ... ... ... Quarter Three is finally here.

This revitalising Feeling inside. This freshness and slight Joy (lol) - it feels like we are finally getting somewhere and will soon be allowed to witness the coming Greatness of Ashes in Person firsthand.

It's gonna be great. Bugged and glitched and unstable as Alpha Two may be at first. ;)

One of my favorite things is actually testing content strenuously and to the maximum, finding any bugs or issues in the process. It's the software developer in me that just wants to stress test the absolute hell out of the code lol.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    vsc8o61r3uqx.gif
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    11:59 PM Pacific Time September 30th is also 3rd quarter.
  • Options
    Did I hear Margaret say indirectly via comment that Alpha 2 is coming next month? Comment was regarding dynamic gridding? Around the 53:20 mark on the showcase video. Or that might be their deadline for the next major gate/milestone for what goes into the Alpha 2 launch for September.