[NA] Knights of Shadowhawk | PvX | EST | Casual/Competitive | Player Friendly | Player Focused

ShankNemesisShankNemesis Member, Alpha Two
edited January 18 in NA Guild Recruitment
cttr9goarhlf.png

Knights of Shadowhawk
PVX | EST Servers | Casual/Competitive | Player Friendly | Alpha 2 (Not Required)

Alpha 2 Goals
• Expand our ranks of Knights and Officers alike
• Explore Verra and learn all we can to be successful come launch
• Provide insight for Knights not able to invest into Alpha/Betas
• Help test the game to make it as great as possible!

Our Goals in Ashes of Creation
-To compete competitively and casually with our community while growing the guild to experience Ashes of Creation in a fun and enjoyable fashion.
• Become a Patron Guild of a Node
• Help allies attain a Server First Metropolis
• Capture a Server First Guild Castle
• Complete Server First End Game Raids and Dungeons
• Engage in End Game Crafting and Economics
• Participate in Sieges, Navy Warfare, World Events, etc.
If the Lands of Verra offer it, the Knights of Shadowhawk want to conquer it!

Who We Are
Knights of Shadowhawk is a family orientated guild with a solid core of players with a like-minded sense of honor and integrity. Founded in 2003 in the lands of Norrath (Everquest), the Knights of Shadowhawk was founded on a strict set of values, principles, and our Code of Honor. We welcome all types of players from casual to hardcore, PvE to PvP, and crafters to gathers.

Our Code of Honor
-No cheating, exploiting, hacking or any variation of the sort.
-Respect is given to friend and foe alike.
-To fight with Loyalty, Integrity, and Ambition.
-Have fun, make memories, leave a legacy.

Why become a Knight?
The Knights of Shadowhawk offers a unique family-centric playstyle that combines hardcore and casual gamers under one flag with a 'no man left behind' mentality. We flourish by lending aid to one another and growing collectively, versus individually while still completing end game content and pvp in a fun yet competitive atmosphere. KoS focuses on a "player fun first" leadership style by letting the weight of hard decisions and in-depth research fall on the shoulders of your superior officers so that you can experience the game the way you want. With well experienced shot callers, raid leaders, dungeon experts, and decades of hardcore PvPers at its helm, the Knights of Shadowhawk want to encourage you to enlist today!

Guild Leadership
The Knights of Shadowhawk is led by three brothers (Shank, Antipaladin, and Sezzerous) who each have an extensive amount of MMO experience. The guild hierarchy is a simple vertical progression system of leaders and members with a promote from within policy and a player focused mindset. Leadership roles are earned through varies qualities such as:
• Loyalty and dedication to the betterment of the guild and its knights.
• Active participation in Ashes of Creation discussion as well as participation in the community.
• Ambitious and selfless nature with an "others first" mentality.
• Leadership traits, skills, and knowledge that add value to the overall leadership core.
Contacts:
Knight Commander - @ShankNemesis (Discord) ShankNemesis#3776
Knight Crusader - @Antipaladin (Discord) antipaladin#7355
Knight Crusader - @Sezzerous (Discord) Sezzerous#3432

Guild Requirements
• Speak and understand English
• Abide by our Code of Honor
• Actively play and participate with the guild
• Communication through Discord (Mic Required)
• Motivated to grow within the guild and help it prosper
• Follow the path that lets you have the most fun

Please feel free to reach out for more information or questions!

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/knightsofshadowhawk

Referral Code:
YZ84WBEPPXA4VCX6

Referral Link:
https://ashesofcreation.com/r/YZ84WBEPPXA4VCX6
Shank Nemesis
Leader of the Knights of Shadowhawk
b25jidijy2og.png

Comments

• SezzerousSezzerous Member, Alpha Two
    Knights of Shadowhawk is definitely the guild to come check out. We are a solid and well rounded crew, capable of accomplishing even the most daunting tasks. There is plenty of competition, PvP, friendly banter, and even life long friends to be made out of joining the guild. We welcome all, and encourage all those curious to reach out ask questions, come join the discord, get to know some of us. You'll quickly realize that this community is the one to become apart of!
    Your friendly neighborhood future cleric or enemy healer.
  • defjamwtfdefjamwtf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Nice! Good to see KoS going to Ashes
  • TNG007TNG007 Member, Alpha Two
    edited August 2022
    I have been with this guild now for about a year, well since new world and even though I don't play new world anymore I still just sit and hang out in the discord. That's because it is a great close tight community of people that just have fun together.

Ps. Sorry for spelling and punctuation typing this on my phone at work ;)
  • AntipaladinAntipaladin Member, Alpha Two
    KoS is the best! This isn't just another guild, it's a home. <3 It's time to come home.
  • I have been in Knights of Shadowhawk for a long time through different games and to me it's more than just a guild, it's a family that will have your back in all adventures.
  • ShankNemesisShankNemesis Member, Alpha Two
    edited September 2022
    The Knights of Shadowhawk are still actively recruiting!

We have been doing weekly game nights and weekly AoC discussion nights and have also recently had a few of us return to New World just to be able to play a game together again. We will be playing in Throne and Liberty when it releases and have a small crew going to play Alpha 2 whenever that releases. We have a real solid core of good players turned friends to family and are excited to keep growing our ranks and play with more people looking for a home.

If you are interested, feel free to stop by the discord or message me directly!

Shank Nemesis
    b25jidijy2og.png

Alpha 2 has officially been announced for Q3 of 2024! We are ecstatic to finally get into the world of Verra and help make the best MMO even better!

We are still actively recruiting and looking for more squires to turn into knights! Both for Alpha 2 and for Betas 1 and 2 and full launch. Check out our updated recruitment post above and our goals for Alpha 2 and for when the game goes live.

If you are looking for somewhere to play and potentially call home, come check out the Knights of Shadowhawk!

Can't wait to see you all in game!

Shank Nemesis
    b25jidijy2og.png

• TorasukottoTorasukotto Member, Alpha Two
    I've just recently joined Knight of the Shadowhawk. They are really welcoming and a super cool group of people. I glad I joined before the launch of Alpha 2
    It's Q3 and the possibility of Alpha 2 keys becoming available was announced. Even if you've been on the fence or are just recently getting into Ashes and are in search of a guild and forever home for gaming, stop by our discord to check us out and ask about KoS!
    Shank Nemesis
    b25jidijy2og.png

• WumpusAmungusWumpusAmungus Member, Alpha Two
    I joined this group when New World did their fresh start servers. We were the first guild on the server to claim a territory (Everfall) and successfully defended it over several wars. They are true to their code of honor which was the primary reason why I joined them.

If you want a great group to play with, then check out our Discord. We have a great group ready to enjoy Alpha 2 and would love to have others who feel the same towards MMOs as we do.
  • RednamRednam Member, Alpha Two
    Glad to have joined up with this group in New World. Have been playing various games with them since while most of us wait in anticipation of Ashes. Room for all playstyles from casual to hardcore as well.
  • TrisitanTrisitan Member
    edited September 25
    30 days to Alpha 2!

The Knights of Shadowhawk are still actively recruiting!

🌟 Join the Knights of Shadowhawk: Your Adventure Awaits! 🌟

Looking for a guild that’s not just about the grind but also about building an incredible community? The Knights of Shadowhawk is ready to welcome YOU! Whether you’re a seasoned MMO veteran or new to Ashes of Creation, we’re here to help you experience everything Verra has to offer.

⚔️ Why Join Us?

Family-oriented playstyle: We’re more than just a guild; we’re a family. Our ‘no knight left behind’ mentality ensures everyone has a place and a role in our ranks.
    Epic goals: Server-first achievements, raids, dungeons, node patronage, and sieges—if it exists in Ashes of Creation, we’re here to conquer it!
    Balanced gameplay: Whether you’re competitive or prefer a more casual experience, our guild is built to support all playstyles.
    Experienced leadership: Led by MMO veterans with decades of experience, including top-tier PvPers, master dungeon delvers, and crafting experts!

🌍 Alpha 2 is Coming!
    Want to help shape the game while expanding your skills? Our Alpha 2 squad is gearing up to explore and test Verra to ensure we hit the ground running when launch comes! Even if you aren’t able to play during Alpha, we’ve got you covered with updates, insights, and support.

🛡️ Ready to take the first step?
    Join the Knights of Shadowhawk, and let’s make history together. Join our Discord for more info or to ask questions. Your adventure starts here!
    🎮 https://discord.gg/knightsofshadowhawk
    Tristian Fenix
    Officer of the Knights of Shadowhawk
    yrq0ocezbl2y.png
  • TufguyTufguy Member, Alpha Two
    Knights of Shadowhawk...or better known as KoS. Here's my story.......... I started looking for just a guild for Ashes of Creation to experience all the game will have to offer. As I scrolled thru guilds day after day on the Ashes of Creation discord, there was a little while where I had stopped with a feeling I wouldn't find one. I got into other games and just kept on my daily life. Then one day as I was about to shut down my computer, I remembered I wanted to do another peek to check for a guild. There it was Knights of Shadowhawk right on my screen, I stared at my screen speechless as I couldn't take my eyes off of the beautiful hawk looking at me with this intense look and drawing me in. I started to read, and read some more as I got this tingly feeling inside that I haven't felt in a really long time. I quickly scanned for the first person's name to send a message to, I sent a message in anticipation hoping to have a chat and see what this tingly feeling was. I get a response, I was shocked to have received an answer right away. It was early morning, I had to wait to get off of work to be able to communicate back. That day was so hard to think at work knowing that I had a reply and they wanted to speak with me in chat, "would they be mean, or nice" I remember thinking to myself. I rush home to get on my computer and get in chat, I spoke to not one but two people. It then hit me like a ton of bricks that tingly feeling inside, the feeling of more then just being in a guild for a game. It was a feeling of a community, home, a family. The end.
  • TeaandbrushededgesTeaandbrushededges Member, Alpha Two
    I’ve never joined a guild before because I’ve always been worried that I wouldn’t find one that understands gaming/life balance or have the camaraderie of just playing with people who enjoy it and are in different stages of their experience. Scrolling through all the guild options was overwhelming!! but when I saw KoS (Knights of Shadowhawk) and read their goals and plan for AoC, I knew I found one that was one in a million. I’ve already felt welcomed and am so excited for when AoC goes live so I can enjoy the game with others who just want to have a good time and work together to master AoC!
  • WarrensWarrens Member, Alpha Two
    Would 100% like to see how this guild operates. I know I have been waiting for this game for years now and hoping to join a nice guild. I joined the Discord and now have to wait for another, 8ish day!!
    Warrens wrote: »
    Would 100% like to see how this guild operates. I know I have been waiting for this game for years now and hoping to join a nice guild. I joined the Discord and now have to wait for another, 8ish day!!

A new recruit to join the forces on the battlefield is always a welcome sight! We have plenty of room and there is plenty of adventure and fun to be had! We are at the threshold to Verra and are looking forward to playing with you for Alpha 2!

Eight more days!
    It's never to late to sign up and help us squash some bugs and make some memories as we help make Ashes of Creation the best MMO ever!
    Shank Nemesis
    b25jidijy2og.png