Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Have Intrepid mentioned eSports aspect of pvp?

if they can do it well. Always a good way to get more players and exposure. 

Comments

• This topic has already been discussed. There is no news but majority of the community feel that esports isn't the way for ashes. The world should be competitive enough without the need of making it into a support and the referral system seems to be doing the job for advertising. Intrepid were even on CBS so are doing great without the need for ads. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  • That's fair enough. I just find attracting different groups is a plus. It could evolve naturally if the arenas are good and balance is good. 
  • Kalez said:
    That's fair enough. I just find attracting different groups is a plus. It could evolve naturally if the arenas are good and balance is good. 
    Rather than an esport I can foresee maybe events being held by Intrepid or by the community for arena games which if streamed will do well anyway :) I get what you mean though :) Fear not this game will be great!
  • I don't fear at all. I'm spending more time on here and discord than I am actually working