Homesteads

RisingLightRisingLight Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I’m sorry if this question has already been answered. But can you further your professions on someone else’s homestead (as long as you are given access to it)? Example: I have a friend online who has a homestead with a blacksmithing Forge on it. Can I make master tier weapons using their homestead property?

Comments

• DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    People can give permissions for other players to Craft on their Freeholds.
    Tier limit is Journeyman.
  • rolloxrollox Member
    edited August 20
    Somehow I can not read the wiki correctly. Or I also insert my own bias or pre conceived notions when reading. But I will give it a try to answer.

I do not think you can craft master weapons in a freehold. Crafting professions will need to do those activities in a developed node.

Freeholds will be the place for master and grandmaster processing. And these will be the only places to obtain the master processed materials needed to craft your master tier weapons

So master crafting is in nodes. Master processing is in freeholds. And master gathering... Um well out in the wilderness of course.
  • There a tier limite on nodes and freeholds

Freehold tier limit is T3 journey man on crafted items around lvl 30 crafts i beleive however it goes to t5 eith processing so level 50

nodes are the reverse T3 for processing mats but T5 in crafted items
  • RisingLightRisingLight Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thank you! That’s super helpful, I appreciate your answer.