Alpha Two Wave Bundle

Hello, I bought today an Alpha Two Wave Bundle & I've never played the game before. My question is how do I actually download the game? Will it be available for me to download the day of the bundle that I bought? I don't understand..
Thank you

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    When your particular "Wave" becomes available, you will be emailed a link to the client you need to download. The email will go to the same email that is linked to your account that you purchased the bundle on. Make sure Intrepid emails are not going to spam or filter out, whitelist them. They send out one monthly to all accounts with a recap of the latest livestream and news, so you will have some chances to make sure of that before you would receive any testing wave email.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • patrick68794patrick68794 Member
    edited September 4
    the bundle that you bought explicitly tells you when you'll be able to play...
  • Understood, thank you for the answers! I appreciate it!
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Dont stress, you will get emailed somewhere around the date of A2. Instructions will be clear and easy to follow.