We are all insanely busy people, so do us a favor!

I know I speak for myself a ton of us when I say that we are all impossibly busy people. So, for the sake of everyone and TOTALLY not just for myself can someone summarize what we've learned about ashes over the past since I've been online last little while or so? 

I will hand out all the free candy, hugs and Agrees/Insightfuls to everyone who helps!

P.S. Where is Nagash. I still miss his icy cold embrace.

Comments

• Jeff Delier and John leaked that the Vek are based on Mayan culture and the Ren'Kai are based on Japanese/Eastern culture.

Jeff Bard said he thinks the banner seen in the PAX PvE demo is a Wood Elf banner.

Steven says they plan to have lots of emotes for roleplaying - but no emotes for ERP.
  • Great to see you back @Krojak :love: We've been posting news and updates on the Odyssey site. Other places with regular updates:
    • Name of the world is VERRA
    • Necros confirmed
    • Bear McCreary musician for Ashes
  • The #1 slot on the ability bar is for your weapon - the rest are class abilities.
    Weapons will be able to have several abilities -some determined by crafter- that will trigger as part of advanced combos.
    (according to Jeff Bard at PAX)
    • Baby Bear Backpacks
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    There will be a hidden Bacon island that is difficult to get to out in the ocean that holds Castle Bacon, the home of the legendary Storm Giant Bacon.
  • @Krojak

I thought you died.
  • Secondary archetype becomes available at Level 30.
    edited September 2017
    Behold:
    • " Verra " , the Official Name of the World in Ashes of Creation
    • Additional New Caravan Models
    • New PvE NPCs Opponents showcased in PAX Pre-Alpha ( the Crab, Birdman and Volcanic-Beast showed in one of the LiveStreams )
    • Temporary Combat System for PAX Pre-Alpha that's " 50/50 " among the community ( Some hate it, some like it )
    • Combat-Style and/or Pacing is not like by some but can't seem to remember that it's still Pre-Alpha  ... ( or rather Pre-Pre-Alpha due to it being PAX ) and there's no need to fuss over it 
    ( needless to say, i can't blame them though  :'(  ... but its still the best Pre-Alpha I've seen out of any other MMO though  o:)  )

• " Dead-Piercing Eyes/ Lifeless-Eyes " Meme ( from PAX Pre-Alpha Tutorial Video 
    ( Due to most of the Veteren Devs being Artists ... they most likely already fixed it by now Xp )
    • Updated Character Running Animations as shown in 8/23 LiveStream.  Lovely btw 

@Krojak
    not sure what else to say. How long you've been passed out from drinking:p

• Karthos said:
    @Krojak

I thought you died.
    The rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated.
  • The crab is not an opponent - you can't attack it and it won't attack you. It will run from you if you chase it.
  • Everyone has already pretty much responded to your question :3 Alpha 0 starts on December 15th :3
    Hiiiiiiiiii o/
    edited September 2017

Super blurry PvP leaderboard, but...
    Across the top:  
    Captures | Kills | Assists | Deaths | Damage | Heals

I was the Team 2 Ranger in this match. I focused completely on capturing the pylons.
    I think Damage is just the damage to enemy players; not the pylons.
    I suppose my placement on the leaderboard is ok, but numerically feels a bit underwhelming even though it's the pylons that rack up most of the team points.
    Also seems like the Cleric's heals should count for more somehow, in terms of placement on the leaderboard?
  • Eragale said:

@Krojak
    not sure what else to say. How long you've been passed out from drinking:p

You, sir, seem to know me a little too well :D
  • Krojak said:
    I know I speak for myself a ton of us when I say that we are all impossibly busy people. So, for the sake of everyone and TOTALLY not just for myself can someone summarize what we've learned about ashes over the past since I've been online last little while or so? 

I will hand out all the free candy, hugs and Agrees/Insightfuls to everyone who helps!

P.S. Where is Nagash. I still miss his icy cold embrace.

Over the past, we've learned that there is a game called Ashes of Creation has been developing and the developer is Intrepid studio.

So can I get my free candy now? You can have the hugs. Also you just stepped on the nostalgia line with Agrees/Insightful...
    edited September 2017
    You can also regularly check the AoC Wiki which is VERY FREQUENTLY updated with all new information pertaining to AoC.
  • Better yet. join us once in a while!  We won't hurt you........too much anyways!

Missed ya!
  • Better yet. join us once in a while!  We won't hurt you........too much anyways!

Missed ya!
    I could do that. I could... <3