Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Should AoC swap to a SiFi themed genre mid development? Is there still time?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScythaScytha Member, Intrepid Pack
    I'd drop the game entirely if that happened.
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ScythA wrote: »
    I'd drop the game entirely if that happened.

You drive a hard bargain mate c:
  • Options
    PenguinPaladinPenguinPaladin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The first dlc will be a colonizing starship to the moons of vera, dont worry about it.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Holy Necro @Nagash !!!
  • Options
    wut?
    EDym4eg.png
  • Options
    Night WingsNight Wings Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2022
    The first dlc will be a colonizing starship to the moons of vera, dont worry about it.
    That cracked me up lmao.

We already have the lightsabers, maybe there's more that meets the eye here. Could we take what we have, and turn it into a sifi themed MMO in space set sometime in the distant future? Perhaps a corrupted Marty McFly as a world boss? Is there still time? Food for thought ladies and gents... food for thought. (Um, yeah dis a joke my peeps... thought it was obvs)

Anyways I don't know what you're talking about "lightsabers" so would like some context on that one.
    A Sci-Fi approach I don't see how it would really fit into the lore unless they go into explanation of what's on the other side of the portals and even then I'm kind of not interested lmao just my 2 cents not much of a Sci-Fi guy.
  • Options
    DolyemDolyem Member
    If it makes you any happier I am planning an RP-PVP guild where everyone has to play as Space Marines from Warhammer 40k and just massacre all non human/dwarf characters with extreme prejudice. :D
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    yes, let's transition to Star Citizen and wait forever...
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We can do that right here with Ashes...
  • Options
    NishUKNishUK Member
    'Sid Meier's and Steven Sharif's Alpha Centauri : Node Wars'
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think Intrepid should sell Ashes to Bethesda once it's done, so Verra can be one of the planets in Starfield. That way once people are tired of Verra, they can build a spaceport on their freehold and blast off into space for new planets and adventures.
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    i want a deLorean mount

I came here to say this
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    👀📝
    community_management.gif