Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Creative Director’s Letter

We hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

2020 is going to be a big year for us, and we are so thankful for all of your continued support!

To wrap up 2019, here's a letter from our Creative Director! https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-12-31-creative-directors-letter

CreativeDirectorsLetter-SocialMediaAsset_no_text_JPG.jpg
marketing.gif

Comments

• StarStar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Map looks amazing. Everybody is excited.
  • nightragnernightragner Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Class Blogs...... When? PLEASE??????
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great stuff much to look forward to this year.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awsome ! Who else alrdy imagines having a freehold somewhere on this map ? I want to see the size of those smaller islands in the west Nikua region and inhabit one like its the Maladives :D
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think I've found 5 portal locations on the map. Interesting! I found the letter very encouraging. I'm looking forward to help making Ashes a great MMORPG. Keep up the good work! <3
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    having a map is so nice
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • A lot of water in the world and i have absolutely no issue with that as a One Piece fan. Also did a read that right? A glimpse into alpha one at March? I understand that this doesn't mean it will be available but i am excited nonetheless!
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow
  • xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So much hype in that letter! The map looks beautiful - great mixture of biomes. The timelines are exciting. Sincere thank you for releasing that info to the public. That should satiate even the most impatient of us until we see the Alpha or Castle Siege modes.
  • schlaghundschlaghund Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    LOOKING FORWARD to the upcoming actual game finally :P hope everyone had a wonderful new year
    My guess would be alpha 1 in May
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • desoquaddubdesoquaddub Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

that's my guess as well
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

My hope is March. My expectation is June... :)

My hope is March. My expectation is June... :)

not like we have any other games to play
    *crys in cyberpunk*
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Look at that! You are the one who picked the correct month! Not sure what you win, but you are right!
    Either that or @Steven Sharif read your post and thought that would be a good start date... :)