Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

KS founder not showing on profile

Dukem96Dukem96 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
I thought it would show up after some time but still hasn't appeared. Not a big deal but it would be nice.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are a Kickstarter backer from the May 2017 crowdfunding then you need to file a ticket. Sometimes moving to the new forums for people took a couple days for the migration to kick in before their permissions kicked in, but you are well past that. They will sort you out. Realize they are currently backed up due to a high volume of tickets. so could be a week or so.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    If you are a Kickstarter backer from the May 2017 crowdfunding then you need to file a ticket. Sometimes moving to the new forums for people took a couple days for the migration to kick in before their permissions kicked in, but you are well past that. They will sort you out. Realize they are currently backed up due to a high volume of tickets. so could be a week or so.

Oh alright I won't sweat it for now then, I normally lurk anyway.
  • Options
    DoomienDoomien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ya, been a week for me since they logged my ticket about missing KS link, no resolution yet, they must really be backed up.
  • Options
    CCCorpCCCorp Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    they have quite a few people i think with the same issues, myself included,
  • Options
    what happened to our old forum accounts anyway? I swear I already had one
  • Options
    Hi @Beta !

We had a revamp of our forums and migrated accounts, so some users may have had to make new forum accounts. In order to get your account flagged, please contact our team and they will assist you.

For those who already have a ticket in our system, we appreciate your patience as we have a large influx of tickets. <3

I'll close this thread for now, but if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
    marketing.gif
This discussion has been closed.