Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Seers of the Blackroot

monthly_cosmetics_August1920---Adventurer---Background.JPG

Once a small band of heretical shamans driven from their home settlement after a spate of kidnappings, the Seers of the Blackroot have since been continuing their bloody practice among the gnarled trunks and groves of the deep forests. Living in relative secrecy, they have slowly regained their strength and shall one day pour forth from the woods like ravenous rodents, seeking to sacrifice any and all to sate the dark forces they worship.

The Seers of the Blackroot cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from August 4, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until September 1, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Zenith's Advent addons will be removed on August 4, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post!
marketing.gif

Comments

• Now that's more like it! Looks damn good!
    sJ4g8FI.png
  • Kovrm wrote: »
    Now that's more like it! Looks damn good!
    Glad you like this one. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • McCGrey22McCGrey22 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Are the servers down currently?
  • McCGrey22 wrote: »
    Are the servers down currently?

Yes, but this is not the place to get that information. =P

Check the Alpha One sections for status updates. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • Perfect, Shaman cosmetics for my future Shaman.
    Absolutely stunning!
  • That pet is so cute! It kinda reminds me of the demogorgon! :D
  • NoelzyNoelzy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Honestly thought that mask was the pet for a solid 5 mins there
  • Noelzy wrote: »

Not going to lie, I had a similar moment about it, lol!
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    if i buy the mask, can i wear it over another cosmetic?
  • Pocatauntas_GamingPocatauntas_Gaming Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looks great!

• Shuiyn wrote: »

No, you can't wear the head cosmetic over other full costumes as costumes are full sets, so they would over-ride the other items you have on.

Hope that makes sense. =)
    marketing.gif

😅 Haha.

Interesting, I would not have thought it looked like a pet, but hopefully, you can tell it's a mask upon further inspection. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • TennmanTennman Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2021
    I am Groot.

- Groot. Reviewing the new Blackroot cosmetics.

😅 Haha.

Interesting, I would not have thought it looked like a pet, but hopefully, you can tell it's a mask upon further inspection. ;)

haha... same for me. for a good minute I thought it was a pet. I soon realized it was a mask :) Not saying these are not great - they are wonderful!!! I feel like I might have missed a good "mage" type set though.
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    /e eyes the berserker over the top of his staff

Its good to know one's enemy.
  • Lailesh1Lailesh1 Moderator, Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hm, hope for more cuter and sweeter Cosmetics :D
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Really liking this..
      PROJECT ANVIL - Forge Your Legacy [OCE/Hardcore/PvX]
      Recruitment Status: Open
    • horendishorendis Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
      You know I have to ask... Does the Graycage cover over a house? It says it's a temple. My understanding is that only Shrines go on Freeholds. Temples go on Stage 3+ Divine nodes. If this fits on a shrine, it would be huge, maybe a tier 3 Shrine. I know you've said you were waiting till you could confer with others and since you guys are in the studio again, any chance you can finally tell us about which cosmetic will go on which building? Thanks.
    • Lailesh1Lailesh1 Moderator, Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      edited August 2021
      Its a good Question, at the moment i cant say anything about that. I only can tell you atm
      Intrepid are still working on the system and that information on this will be coming out in the future.
      More cant i tell you guys aktuell.
      volunteer_moderator.gif
    • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      Shuiyn wrote: »

No, you can't wear the head cosmetic over other full costumes as costumes are full sets, so they would over-ride the other items you have on.

sorry if this comes across as rude its not suppose to, but if we are unable to wear it as just a head item over another set, why is it being sold at all as a single item? seems a bit stupid to be able to purchase something that you can't actually use..
    • I am very impressed with this cosmetic and it was the final nail in the coffin for me to purchase this game.
      MVH
      Eebzter
    • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One

sorry if this comes across as rude its not suppose to, but if we are unable to wear it as just a head item over another set, why is it being sold at all as a single item? seems a bit stupid to be able to purchase something that you can't actually use..

You can't wear the mask if you already equipped a costume (which, as Margaret already noted, is a one-piece skin that changes your entire outfit), but you can combine it with other Skins that change the appearance of only one single gear slot.
      volunteer_moderator.gif