Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Coliseum's Favored

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited August 2021 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

A timeless tradition among the Ren'Kai, arena combat is a spectacle to behold, with each warrior's skill and heart laid bare for all to see. Being a central aspect of their culture, many attendees watch these pitched battles for entertainment, while others study them in order to better their own styles. Regardless, all Ren'Kai know how to fight at some level - and success in the games is always met with respect, and oftentimes, more challengers.

The Coliseum’s Favored cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from September 1, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until October 6, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Seers of the Blackroot addons will be removed on September 1, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-08-31-the-coliseums-favored
community_management.gif

Comments

• Arthus DawnbreakerArthus Dawnbreaker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2021
    Loving the samurai feel. Mount looks interesting, curious to know what kind of creature that is and what its called. The freehold skin looks like an arena almost.

In the future I would like to see a paladin Esque angelic warrior armor set. Or maybe a Dark Knight set with black and red aura, or maybe a cloak made of light for paladins, or armor made from shadow for rouges, or armor made from void energy, or a corrupted armor set, or a ranger armor set made from tree branches. I could go on with ideas, but I'm loving the armors, cant wait to see more!
  • horendishorendis Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Like the Odeon of Sorcerous Awe - another stadium. Will we have to level up the Freehold building, whatever it may be, to Tier 3 before we can even apply this cosmetic? Are there that many people buying stadiums? The designs are awesome but give us some practical applications. If I buy this, will it be so big that I can't put anything else on my Freehold?
    Please give us some info. How about making some Freehold buildings that we do know about? Stables, Shops or Crafting Buildings instead of building cosmetics that each time the response is we don't know or we do know but can't tell you yet. We love you guys and your ideas and art are great, but please give us some forges or alchemy labs or at the very least a tavern. @MargaretKrohn @Vaknar
  • This is the pack that I'm definitely going to purchase. Looks so damn good. Great work on the cosmetics!
  • I was waiting for a pack like this to come in !
  • E_THE_REAL1E_THE_REAL1 Member
    edited September 2021
    Can't wait to tank as a Ren'Kai in that armor!
  • I m converted.

This bundle was that i need to purchase it.

Thank you
    <3
  • I love samurai themes and the samurai armor is amazing!
    I bought this pack and now I officially support Intrepid.
    You guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work, I will cheer for you! <3
    I will keep my eyes open for other amazing themes as well. A Dark Knight theme would be amazing!
    lOdSqVw.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • horendis wrote: »
    Like the Odeon of Sorcerous Awe - another stadium. Will we have to level up the Freehold building, whatever it may be, to Tier 3 before we can even apply this cosmetic? Are there that many people buying stadiums? The designs are awesome but give us some practical applications. If I buy this, will it be so big that I can't put anything else on my Freehold?
    Please give us some info. How about making some Freehold buildings that we do know about? Stables, Shops or Crafting Buildings instead of building cosmetics that each time the response is we don't know or we do know but can't tell you yet. We love you guys and your ideas and art are great, but please give us some forges or alchemy labs or at the very least a tavern. @MargaretKrohn @Vaknar

This. Would love to know from the team here how a massive stadium skin is applied to our freehold. If I have just a basic level 1 freehold do I apply this to my house or to even apply this skin does it require maxing out the freehold level and specifically using up a limit slot option on an arena (any info on what benefits the area gives to me as a freehold owner?) Or is this purely a cool skin that you just apply to a house and your house looks like an arena now? I want to buy it, please help me click the buy button i'm begging you. @MargaretKrohn @LieutenantToast
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    /e waits impatiently for next months cosmetics
  • loghan wrote: »
    horendis wrote: »

This. Would love to know from the team here how a massive stadium skin is applied to our freehold. If I have just a basic level 1 freehold do I apply this to my house or to even apply this skin does it require maxing out the freehold level and specifically using up a limit slot option on an arena (any info on what benefits the area gives to me as a freehold owner?) Or is this purely a cool skin that you just apply to a house and your house looks like an arena now? I want to buy it, please help me click the buy button i'm begging you. @MargaretKrohn @LieutenantToast

I would just buy it if you want it so, it looks awesome