Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Aeromatics

idk about you all but after having gotten into areomatics in elden ring i gotta say that i would love if there was a weapon category basically based around alchemy where you have weapons that basically can boost your abilities or debuff or harm your enemies in the form a perfumer bottle like in elden ring. really i guess this is just me saying that i wanna be able to be a alchemy dude killing people with the power of my alchemic concoctions and potions....

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Potion Lauchers will need potions, I assume.
  • Options
    Death By Skunk.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    ohh wait so there will literally be poition grenade launchers XD that sounds fuckin rad...
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vvess wrote: »
    ohh wait so there will literally be poition grenade launchers XD that sounds fuckin rad...

Yes.

PotionLauncherModel1.png

That being said, those were handheld weapons during Apocalypse (the Battle Royale early test) and they may not be in the released game. Indications are that they may be scaled up and used for naval combat in lieu of cannons. (Which I think sounds awesome.. Alchemical pirates!)

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Cool thoughts! I do think it would be cool to see potion launching or potions as a form of weaponry in the game.

Can you imagine fighting against a potion-slinging alchemist in a siege?
    community_management.gif