Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

VaknarsSuperSecretLeakShhDontSayNothin.gif

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
1920.gif

๐ŸŒก๐Ÿ‘€
community_management.gif

Comments

• NiKrNiKr Member
    Humidity is rising, barometer's getting low
    According to all sources , the stream's the place to go!
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be weather related.
    It's a hot topic with cool ideas ;) even though some are lukewarm on it; some of us are sweating the details and need to wait in the breeze til Live Stream time.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    NiKr wrote: ยป
    Humidity is rising, barometer's getting low
    According to all sources , the stream's the place to go!

y26s1efrvdb2.gif
    community_management.gif
  • RoshenRoshen Moderator, Member, Staff
    T Elf wrote: ยป
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be weather related.
    It's a hot topic with cool ideas ;) even though some are lukewarm on it; some of us are sweating the details and need to wait in the breeze til Live Stream time.

... I see what you did there. Weather or not you're right, I hope you wind up watching the Livestream tomorrow with us ๐ŸŒก๏ธ
    community_management.gif
  • SnowElfSnowElf Member
    Expect your character to react to certain environmental factors. If spells and abilities are influenced by weather, only makes sense that your character will react to them as well.
    I am obsessed with anything magic.

• AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Expect your character to react to certain environmental factors. If spells and abilities are influenced by weather, only makes sense that your character will react to them as well.

This is the part I'm looking forward to the most because it's actually reasonable to implement relative to all the other potential actual innovations they could do, and most MMO don't use it. Sure, they have you get the status, but there's seldom an actual physical sign of it.

I'm hoping to see some 'cloth physics affected by high wind', even if it's janky sometimes, it'd be cool. If it's just the standard level of 'there's weather!' or even the BDO 'it's raining so your character model shows signs of being rained on' I won't be disappointed really, but definitely hoping for high winds and weird glowsparks on lightning weapons during storms.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Fuppo HeadhunterFuppo Headhunter Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Suspicious ... is this Vaknar telling us that the thermostat at the Studio needs to get fixed?
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Ughhh! I can't wait for this. What time is the monthly dropping tomorrow?
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vaknar is so HOT!!!
  • RoshenRoshen Moderator, Member, Staff
    edited May 2022
    Ughhh! I can't wait for this. What time is the monthly dropping tomorrow?

11AM PDT over at twitch.tv/ashesofcreation (Click here to convert this to your local time.)
    community_management.gif