Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

That Dev Update - TAKE MY MONEY!

edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I am just... wow... Like wow. This is everything I've ever wanted. The changes between the seasons and the daily weather changes is just chef's kiss honestly. The details put into these environments is insane, from the birds hiding in a nearby bush reacting when you walk by and flies off, to the ship passing by on the river and sailing off into the horizon. GOOD JOB Intrepid!

PS. We need the backstory on the Golden Chanclas lol
m6jque7ofxxf.gif

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Unbelievably huge THANK YOU to the team. Incredible job and I cannot wait for alpha2.
  • Options
    SigtyrSigtyr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2022
    The wind effects really stood out for me. Super immersive to have it affecting everything from trees to grass to outfits and I hope they have wind effects on water, sails, etc. as well.
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    Unbelievably huge THANK YOU to the team. Incredible job and I cannot wait for alpha2.

Same. I will save so much money when this game comes out because i won't be leaving my house or anything hah.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    SkribbySkribby Member
    I've have been constantly impressed with the job that the AoC team is doing, this is top quality, it really does get people excited! Would be interesting to know how many pledges come in after a dev stream like this. :)
  • Options
    JindrackJindrack Member, Staff
    PS. We need the backstory on the Golden Chanclas lol

Legend has it that if a people can find and recover the Golden Chanclas, setting it in a place of honor in a town's reliquary, it will bless the settlement with fortune and fleetness of foot.

design.gif
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Great stuff. Cant wait.
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2022
    Just awesome, mix in the day-night cycle and it will truly be something special.

edit. Imagine being in a storm during the night cycle when the moon is behind clouds, could get quite dark. Then imagine the creatures that only come out at night to lurk in that darkness.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    Varkun wrote: »
    Just awesome, mix in the day-night cycle and it will truly be something special.

edit. Imagine being in a storm during the night cycle when the moon is behind clouds, could get quite dark. Then imagine the creatures that only come out at night to lurk in that darkness.

Ohh i love that!
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Varkun wrote: »

Ohh i love that!

And then you have to quickly chop down a tree and make yourself a crafting table to use the sticks you gathered up to make torches to place around your freehold to prevent the creatures from appearing too close to your...

Oh wait wrong game...
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.