Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Small forum change

ReptileReptile Member
edited June 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hello!

I am a recent account creator and after an hour or two of looking through different threads that I’ve been interested in I noticed I had no idea which commentator is a staff member that is putting out first hand information and who is not.

I will say I am on mobile so it’s possible the UI just doesn’t show this staff tag or special avatar border. I do see on the thread list that which says staff, just not in the actual thread itself.

-Reptile

Comments

• ReptileReptile Member
    I would like to add this was on Brave mobile browser, I am using safari on my ipad now and I do in fact see Staff tags.
  • Personnel have individual signatures and banners indicating their position, as well as next to the name indicates the role of the participant!

Example: Reptile | Member
    dwkha4udfkfp.png
    WikiWiki Discord
    I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
    ~Wiki Curator, SensetiveTwink

• SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Reptile wrote: »
    I would like to add this was on Brave mobile browser, I am using safari on my ipad now and I do in fact see Staff tags.

Greeting Reptile, Can I get you to post a screenshot of what you see in the Brave browser? We do have limited flexibility with these forums, but I can certainly pass that along to see if that is something that we can support.
    customer_support.gif
  • ZahieZahie Member
    I'm on Samsungs internet browser and I can't see who is staff either.

7nafk6f4t9b5.jpg
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Zahie wrote: »
    I'm on Samsungs internet browser and I can't see who is staff either.

Thanks for posting that Zahie. I am not sure if there will be a fix for this in the immediate future, but in the meantime, if you toggle to Desktop Site on the Samsung browser, it should display as intended. I know this isn't an ideal solution, but we do appreciate you reporting this issue.

customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.