Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

types of tulnar?

im makin this outta curiosity about how and where the limits of the tulnar appereance starts and ends partially since im thinking of making some intreresting and obscure types of builds and rp like a wendigo for example so i guess im just curious if there is any info about maybe like deer or elk or hell, even lion or bear or even maybe boar type tulnar being possible. really i guess im just curious both, what info the devs have given about the tulnar and i guess a pulse on the community to hear some peoples thoughts on this of what would be cool.

Comments

• Options
    VoidwalkersVoidwalkers Member
    edited June 2022
    I stand by the statement "The only good tulnar is a dead tulnar".

but I do wonder about the same thing though. So I went to the ashes wiki ...
    - Players will have dials to adjust the reptilian, mammalian, humanoid, and other attributes of their Tulnar character in the Character creator.
    - Mammalian Tulnar may have snout features, fur and inverted knees.
    - Reptilian Tulnar may have more circular eyes and head shape, and scaly skin.
    - There are feline and bestial components that can be scaled up when creating a Tulnar character but Tulnar do not equal furries.
    - Catgirl and L-o-l-i (apparently this word is censored on ashes forum) Tulnar are not able to be created

... and the last statement has reinforced my contempt for tulnars. (I once thought that if I'm ever gonna roll a tulnar alt, it's gonna be a catgirl ...)

It seems they didn't mention any other specific animals though.
  • Options
    I stand by the statement "The only good tulnar is a dead tulnar".

but I do wonder about the same thing though. So I went to the ashes wiki ...
    - Players will have dials to adjust the reptilian, mammalian, humanoid, and other attributes of their Tulnar character in the Character creator.
    - Mammalian Tulnar may have snout features, fur and inverted knees.
    - Reptilian Tulnar may have more circular eyes and head shape, and scaly skin.
    - There are feline and bestial components that can be scaled up when creating a Tulnar character but Tulnar do not equal furries.
    - Catgirl and L-o-l-i (apparently this word is censored on ashes forum) Tulnar are not able to be created

... and the last statement has reinforced my contempt for tulnars. (I once thought that if I'm ever gonna roll a tulnar alt, it's gonna be a catgirl ...)

It seems they didn't mention any other specific animals though.

hmmm well thanks for the info and it does give me hope for me sweet little monstreous wendigo that they mention *fur* specifically as while dogs and wolfs do have fur it still is a matter of that could extend to deer and elk type creatures and the pyire do have antlers so there is a chance at least i hope there will be deer like tulnar. :D
  • Options
    Types of Tulnar:

1:- The ones we hunt down mercilessly and slaughter.
    2:- .......

..... Nah, sorry. Got nothing else.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The only concept art we've seen for Tulnar are just 2D silhouettes - and that was five years ago.
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    You can learn more about the Tulnar and what has been said on them here, on the wiki! https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Tulnar

What features excite you all about the Tulnar?
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    I'm a little intrigued to see if I can re-create a Danger Mouse, complete with eye-patch...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    ZahieZahie Member
    Im really excited about the mamalian features.
    I really hope i can make a cute female faun-like character with antlers, inverted knees, hooves, deer ears and all that.
    Im not at all interested about the reptilian features or feline features since lizards and cat people are so common in mmorpgs.
    Players will have dials to adjust the reptilian, mammalian, humanoid, and other attributes of their Tulnar character in the Character creator.[8][22]

Mammalian Tulnar may have snout features, fur and inverted knees.[23]

Reptilian Tulnar may have more circular eyes and head shape, and scaly skin.[23]

There are feline and bestial components that can be scaled up when creating a Tulnar character but Tulnar do not equal furries.[24][25]
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Types of Tulnar:

1:- The ones we hunt down mercilessly and slaughter.
    2:- .......

..... Nah, sorry. Got nothing else.

XD
    2:- in soviet russia you dont hunter tulnar, the tulnar hunt you >:D
  • Options
    Zahie wrote: »
    Im really excited about the mamalian features.
    I really hope i can make a cute female faun-like character with antlers, inverted knees, hooves, deer ears and all that.
    Im not at all interested about the reptilian features or feline features since lizards and cat people are so common in mmorpgs.
    Players will have dials to adjust the reptilian, mammalian, humanoid, and other attributes of their Tulnar character in the Character creator.[8][22]

Mammalian Tulnar may have snout features, fur and inverted knees.[23]

Reptilian Tulnar may have more circular eyes and head shape, and scaly skin.[23]

There are feline and bestial components that can be scaled up when creating a Tulnar character but Tulnar do not equal furries.[24][25]

ikr like i would love to see what types of animals on the mamillian side there are to play around with
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vaknar wrote: »
    You can learn more about the Tulnar and what has been said on them here, on the wiki! https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Tulnar

Reptilian is what i'm most excited for but the idea of being able to mix in other animals has me interested in the possibilities.
  • Options

Reptilian is what i'm most excited for but the idea of being able to mix in other animals has me interested in the possibilities.

i will say a lizard man with antlers could look real badass...
  • Options

also im literally in the middle of downloading a collection for Skyrim AE rn XDXDXD