Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cultist.

Freakin' AWESOME.

SS2022-12-02-Livestream-1%3A16%3A32.47.png

I NEED this to be an achievable cosmetic skin for completing that quest line.

Would give the cosmetics-naysayers a real punch in the teeth to have something as awesome as this as an in-game achievable skin.

You know you want to.

I NEED IT!!!
This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

Comments

• Options
    The tattoos look dope af imo
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    I NEED IT!!!

I truly hope it isn't and it's only purchasable for very limited time on the cosmetic shop you hold near and dear to your heart that your fought tooth and nail for when exactly what you are saying was part of the reason I and others made posts against cosmetic shop monetization model. <3 Don't be a hypocrite now... it should be shop exclusive, don't you think?
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Iridianny wrote: »
    I NEED IT!!!

I truly hope it isn't and it's only purchasable for very limited time on the cosmetic shop you hold near and dear to your heart that your fought tooth and nail for when exactly what you are saying was part of the reason I and others made posts against cosmetic shop monetization model. <3 Don't be a hypocrite now... it should be shop exclusive, don't you think?

This post makes no sense.

Every reasonable argument made for the cash shop on these forums has been based on Intrwpid saying they will have enable in game cosmetics.

Someone saying "hey, the cash shop is fine as long as there are enable cosmetics that are desieable" is perfectly entitled to point to any given look and say they think it would be great if it were attainable in game.

Your post is just spite. Illogical, ill considered, reactionary spite.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    Every reasonable argument made for the cash shop on these forums has been based on Intrwpid saying they will have enable in game cosmetics.

Someone saying "hey, the cash shop is fine as long as there are enable cosmetics that are desieable" is perfectly entitled to point to any given look and say they think it would be great if it were attainable in game.

Your post is just spite. Illogical, ill considered, reactionary spite.

I don't know what you mean by "enable cosmetics that are desieable." Your response is a bit illogical, actually.
    As you can see, "the best" cosmetics are very subjective. I do not care for this one and Davey loves it so much he made a post begging for it to be achievable in-game.
    I was simply pointing to the hypocrisy that is this post, made by someone who argued for the cosmetic shop against someone suggesting that cosmetics should only be achievable and not paid for.
  • Options
    Taleof2CitiesTaleof2Cities Member
    edited December 2022
    I don't know what you mean by "enable cosmetics that are desieable." Your response is a bit illogical, actually.
    As you can see, "the best" cosmetics are very subjective. I do not care for this one and Davey loves it so much he made a post begging for it to be achievable in-game.
    I was simply pointing to the hypocrisy that is this post, made by someone who argued for the cosmetic shop against someone suggesting that cosmetics should only be achievable and not paid for.

If Intrepid stays true to their word, there will be a better version of the skin in-game anyway (on the off-chance it does get put in the cosmetic shop).

Which is a win-win for Davey.

It appears he can be any kind of hypocritical that he chooses ... no matter how many forum-goers try to ruin the fun.
  • Options
    I NEED IT!!!

LOL

Big LOLs

You need to lose that chip on your shoulder, or a seagull might fly off with you.

Aaaaaaand another LOL, just cos you're so amusing.
  • Options

Can you please find any post I've made where I've asked for absolutely all cosmetics to be paid for and absolutely none available in-game.

I'll wait.

I'll be waiting for a looooong time.

A reeeeaaaaally long time...
  • Options

Can you please find any post I've made where I've asked for absolutely all cosmetics to be paid for and absolutely none available in-game.

No, I never said you did say that. Just that I find it amusing how you now agree that cosmetics are important, after suggesting they do not affect gameplay and thus can be monetized, now begging you “NEED” one to be achievable though gameplay so long as it’s this one that you like…
  • Options

No, I never said you did say that. Just that I find it amusing how you now agree that cosmetics are important, after suggesting they do not affect gameplay and thus can be monetized, now begging you “NEED” one to be achievable though gameplay so long as it’s this one that you like…

You're either clueless, or you're just a troll..... Let me give you the benefit of the doubt that it's the clueless one. I'll use small sentences for you.

- Cosmetics are important.

- I have never denied this.

- In-Game Cosmetics are important.

- I have never denied this.

- Paid Cosmetics are also important.

- I have also never denied this.

- Some cosmetics need to be achievable in-game.

- Some cosmetics need to be paid for.

- The two can exist simultaneously.

I've put the last point three times, just to help you to get that part, cos you seem to be struggling.

If they were going to sell this cosmetic, they likely wouldn't have shown it yet, meaning that this particular one likely won't be released for purchase. If it was, which would suit me fine, I'd absolutely buy it, for sure. But I'm expecting that it won't be. Hence why I'd like for it to be one of the in-game achievable ones.

Now, go and have a sit down, cos that was a lot of thinking for you, and you'll need a rest.
  • Options
    You are great at childish insults and trying to backtrack your hypocrisy, like many here. Try being original!

“I NEED this to be an achievable cosmetic skin for completing that quest line.”

Does not imply…

“…for purchase. If it was, which would suit me fine, I'd absolutely buy it, for sure. But I'm expecting that it won't be. Hence why I'd like for it to be one of the in-game achievable ones.”

Concerning your comment that “the two can exist simultaneously.”
    Is this only true if it meets certain stipulations? What are those stipulations? When would it not work? What if, hypothetically, the omly cosmetics you ever liked were for sale? What if the in game cosmetics looked pretty plain but all the “good ones” were in the cash shop since that is what the monetization of this game is RELYING ON? Have you really never played nearly every other mmo where that is the case? Have you ever considered the subjective nature of labeling the cosmetics as “the best” kind of makes the “stipulations” fall apart? If you can’t, why do you refuse to see this example that this cosmetic only looks good to a handful of people and potentially will be paid for even though you NEED for it to be achievable?
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited December 2022
    I like the cultist outfit too. :smile:

But then... given there's an actual "Cultist" class - what do we do if someone who isn't a Cultist wears it?
    Is it infiltration?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    maouw wrote: »
    I like the cultist outfit too. :smile:

But then... given there's an actual "Cultist" class - what do we do if someone who isn't a Cultist wears it?
    Is it infiltration?

Le gasp! The Oracle has infiltrated the Cultists! haha.

All jokes aside, I think this one looks pretty neat, and am looking forward to seeing what cosmetics become achievable in-game!
  • Options
    this work is truly amazing
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Options
    Agreed, solid work. Also got a giggle from the guy spiteful over purchasable cosmetics.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    Dolyem wrote: »
    Agreed, solid work. Also got a giggle from the guy spiteful over purchasable cosmetics.
    I know right! Hilariously spiteful to post this!
    Would give the cosmetics-naysayers a real punch in the teeth…
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    The tattoos look dope af imo

Totally agree! Also the way the eyes appear through the mask. Equally creepy and cool. :sweat_smile:
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Wish I had drip like this irl 😩
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Wish I had drip like this irl 😩

Believe in yourself. With a little hard work and some blood sacrifices you too can be a cultist IRL
    GJjUGHx.gif