Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Flavors of Fellaren

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited April 2023 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.jpg

Some seek glory by facing off against the most fearsome and ferocious beasts Verra has to offer, in barbaric and bloody battles to the death. Others seek the same monstrosities, but for very different reasons. These gastronomical gladiators risk their lives every day, not for gold or looted valuables, but for the finest tantalizing cuts of fresh monster meat. Unless you’ve experienced the intense flavor of honeyed cyclops tenderloin infused with fresh rosemary and sage, slow cooked for eight hours, it’s difficult to understand their obsession. Recipes like this are closely-guarded secrets for the Gingham Chefs, a consortium of culinary artisans who have devoted their entire lives to mastering the creation of such delectable dishes. With exceptional dedication and patience, the Gingham Chefs are famous for their unparalleled epicurean innovation. Adventurous souls willing to travel to faraway lands in pursuit of the most exquisitely decadent taste sensations need look no further than Fellaren, the homeland of the great culinary masters, the Gingham Chefs.

The Flavors of Fellaren cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from March 8, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until April 12, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Songs of the Goddess addons will be removed on March 8, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-03-07-flavors-of-fellaren
community_management.gif

Comments

• ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2023
    Mm from
    ugoksbhtgxd2.jpg
    hrx2gv84raag.jpg

To

065lunxetjnx.jpg

Looks cool i guess
  • OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    cool the new pack is funny
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Reminds me of my chef in BDO. Too bad I won't be chef in AoC.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • zelcovazelcova Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2023
    Review:
    Cool looking building and herb pack. I plan on buying both.

The Chef Outfit not so much...not really practical and some oversights. My Thoughts.

Why wear a chefs toque (hat) when it doesn't stop hair getting into food?
    Why wear keys on your waste when you are constantly moving your arms cooking?
    The Apron Pauldrons also inhibit movement.
    They colored the Section of the wipe rag wrong on the bottom left of the belt.
    Why have all that cloth weight on your cuffs?
    Collar and Choker , why?
    ---
    Possible Solution:

Tuck hair into the Toque
    Move keys to a pocket, counter or behind apron.
    Take the pauldrons off and instead go with a simple braded cord or twisted gnarled root or something.
    maybe keep one of them on the side like it keeps falling over while working?
    re-color the little section to make the tucked rag appear to be tucked.
    shorten the cuffs so as not to create drag when working, also dirtying the clothing while working.
    textured cloth under looks nice though.
    Shorten the collar and ditch the choker, you need to move your head and neck while cooking often, you don't want to fight your clothing when doing so.

* I see the design of the apron extenuates a bust but kind of looks...limited...on a male.
    maybe ditch the plunging neck line and go with a tucked fold. That way on a women the chest area moves with fabric, while on a man the cloth would accordion in.

--side note:
    The chest area looks like a puke emoji... eyes buttons, triangle the spew.
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    The mount is dwarf approved.
    I think when your hand towel gets that dirty, you get a clean one.
  • pyreal wrote: »

Heh - try making something with cooking oil. You're gonna need a new hand towel every other day....

pyreal wrote: »

Heh - try making something with cooking oil. You're gonna need a new hand towel every other day....

Aren't most things cooked with cooking oil?

A lye based soap removes oil/fats quick effectively.

Those are clearly soiled hand towels.
  • CaIwACaIwA Member
    :D