Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Neither Snow, Nor Curse, Nor Jundark at Night….

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited May 2023 in Announcements
1920_-_Voyager_Plus_-_Background.png

Greyshore Transporters is a renowned shipping company, originally founded in pre-Exodus Verra. The business fled Verra during the Harbinger Apocalypse. After surviving, and even flourishing, during the Sanctus Interregnum, they returned to Verra with one of the first waves of expatriates. Now fully re-established on Verra, the company’s extraordinary expertise with planning, conveyance, and logistics, and its unparalleled familiarity with ground, sea, and air transportation methodologies have made it one of the most successful businesses transplanted from Sanctus. To the Transporters, it is never a question of if their client’s cargo will reach its desired destination, only of how quickly it will make the journey, and how much it will ultimately cost.

The Neither Snow, Nor Curse, Nor Jundark at Night…. cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from April 12, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until May 10, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Flavors of Fellaren addons will be removed on April 12, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-04-11-neither-snow-nor-curse-nor-jundark-at-night
community_management.gif

Comments

• Options
    That Pegasus is gorgeous! :sunglasses:
  • Options
    SimpSimp Member
    can you guys start making the costume pair up with pets and mounts again like the March 2020 package? pls n thx
    xibreaz1yaqm.jpeg
  • Options
    ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Simp wrote: »
    can you guys start making the costume pair up with pets and mounts again like the March 2020 package? pls n thx

i feel like everything just looks the same for the past 7 months :/
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I see stock horses and Jaime Lannister in costume and I swipe credit card.

aknltmrj56pt.gif
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    This is one of the nicest costumes I've seen. At least getting 3/6 of these.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Cloud Pegasus probably looks better in pixels than the still image. Still don't want to risk my money on clouds. I got the goblin, backpacks are very common recently and I have shire horses on another caravan.

I love green but will make do with the goblin. Thanks.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    opens bank account I shall name this Goblin "Martin Looter"
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<